View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 11:38 PM
negamann
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

negamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to negamann Send a message via MSN to negamann Send a message via Yahoo to negamann
Re: [Kitchen & Roms] Nega's HTC CP | 29007 | Sense 2019 | CHT2.0 | WP7 | 1/4/2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by moebravo View Post
Has anyone seen any issues where the screen turns pixelated with white pixels. My screen will freeze and the device will become unresponsive. Sometimes this is fixed by sliding keyboard into landscape mode and other times I have had to remove batter to get the system to come back into normal working mode. I have not installed any new cabs. I have the most recent version for verizon and I really enjoy using this rom. I just cannot afford to have it lock up on me like it has been. Can someone look into this issue? thank you

Moe
Sense or WP7 version?