View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 07:36 PM
negamann
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

negamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to negamann Send a message via MSN to negamann Send a message via Yahoo to negamann
Re: Kitchen: Nega's HTC CP | 29007 | Sense 2019 | CHT2.0 | WP7 | Updated 12/29

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkraze View Post
finally, so yea, i noticed you re cooked one with tv out though, hahaha but heres the log...

hope fully you can find the problem because there is truly no menu for me at the bottom ...

o btw if you do decide to cook another wpm7 can that account manager with facebook be cooked in, i sortta like my contacts with there facebook pic
I don't see many probs. Try adding webview from SYS(people tend to have probs w/out it) and make sure to have an Arcsoft MMS included (might want that to send picture mail and text) I'll keep looking, so many to check haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
so wanting to try your 6.5.x rom out but for the life of me I still cant get past provisioning without a complete lockup...t29, flash with SD, flash with usb---cannot figure this out. flashed and waited 10+ min just to make sure everything loaded correctly. freeze. Manual SR brings me to JMZ provisionioning. afer 10 attempts at selecting Sprint, the toggle finally goes green, but commit is unresponsive...manual SR.

Am I the only one with this issue??
Here are the provisioning cabs: Carrier Specific

I updated JMZ a week ago, Might have something setup wrong, I'll check it out

Last edited by negamann; 01-02-2011 at 07:41 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.