PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2011, 09:20 AM
Deadzone

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen & Roms] Nega's HTC CP | 29007 | Sense 2019 | CHT2.0 | WP7 | 1/4/2011

Somebody help please! When I am trying to run "Nega's HTC CP v2.5.0.1.exe" nothing happened Why?
Old 01-10-2011, 01:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 CDMA
Carrier: Boost/att

jkraze is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen & Roms] Nega's HTC CP | 29007 | Sense 2019 | CHT2.0 | WP7 | 1/4/2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by moebravo View Post
Has anyone seen any issues where the screen turns pixelated with white pixels. My screen will freeze and the device will become unresponsive. Sometimes this is fixed by sliding keyboard into landscape mode and other times I have had to remove batter to get the system to come back into normal working mode. I have not installed any new cabs. I have the most recent version for verizon and I really enjoy using this rom. I just cannot afford to have it lock up on me like it has been. Can someone look into this issue? thank you

Moe
change pp
Old 01-10-2011, 03:21 PM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA
Carrier: Sprint

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

Quote:
Has anyone seen any issues where the screen turns pixelated with white pixels. My screen will freeze and the device will become unresponsive. Sometimes this is fixed by sliding keyboard into landscape mode and other times I have had to remove batter to get the system to come back into normal working mode. I have not installed any new cabs. I have the most recent version for verizon and I really enjoy using this rom. I just cannot afford to have it lock up on me like it has been. Can someone look into this issue? thank you

Moe
Nega has dropped several versions and multiple releases with several carriers---you need to be more specific on your issues and what you are running for someone to help. start with version and date, what carrier you are running (and if you used your own provisioning cab), list programs and reg edits you have done. lastly, state if the problem always happens when you do X, or is it random, or does it happen after a certain amount of time, or when you open a program, and what you have done to fix or alleviate the issue.

the pixilated "bleeding" screen is called SOD--the screen of death. many, many reason for it. including
conflicting programs - using cht2.0 and 16 program tab cab
OC too high
out of mem due to PP set wrong
bad flash
not Task 29 prior to flash

send some info and we'll try and help you out
Old 01-10-2011, 05:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

moebravo is a n00b

WP7 Verizon Cab verison 5.3 I think that's the latest update I dl'd of WP7 I have not loaded anything besides the stock cab. Whatever the OC is is what it was when I loaded the rom. I believe when you DL the cab and follow the steps it automatically does a Task29 and loads the rom up as usual. I would have provided more info if there was any. I guess the weird thing is it will come and go and sometimes when I reset the phone (pull battery out and put back in) it comes up with the SOD. I have flashed many roms before Mighty energy medium hill maverick ... but I have never gotten this screen before. Does this rom have Overclocking? What is PP? and how do I change it? I take it no one else has seen this screen before?
Old 01-10-2011, 05:54 PM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

Quote:
WP7 Verizon Cab verison 5.3 I think that's the latest update I dl'd of WP7 I have not loaded anything besides the stock cab. Whatever the OC is is what it was when I loaded the rom. I believe when you DL the cab and follow the steps it automatically does a Task29 and loads the rom up as usual. I would have provided more info if there was any. I guess the weird thing is it will come and go and sometimes when I reset the phone (pull battery out and put back in) it comes up with the SOD. I have flashed many roms before Mighty energy medium hill maverick ... but I have never gotten this screen before. Does this rom have Overclocking? What is PP? and how do I change it? I take it no one else has seen this screen before?

I never had any issues running wp7 from nega before. sounds like it might be a bad flash. clear storage, t29 and reflash and see if that clears it up
Old 01-11-2011, 01:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc tp2 verizon
Carrier: vodaphone

krazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuff

Quote:
What is PP? and how do I change it?
what is page pool
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...light=pagepool
change it with page pool changer
[Updated: 08 Sep 2008] PagePool Changer - xda-developers

CHEERS

phone pyramid
imate kjam to asus P527 to HTC Touch Pro 2

Last edited by krazydude; 01-11-2011 at 02:08 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-11-2011, 03:58 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc tp2 verizon
Carrier: vodaphone

krazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuff

btw trying the 29007 rom today..
will keep ya posted.
first time on wm7 ...looking forward to that
Old 01-11-2011, 10:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

anonymity is keeping up the good workanonymity is keeping up the good workanonymity is keeping up the good work

Looking forward to trying out something new. Although I usually stick to one ROM (or one chef's ROMs anyway).

Where is this thing being hosted? I'm getting download speeds of about 4.7MB/s. More people should host here instead of hotfile, megaupload or rapidshare.

Thanks for contributing negamann! (I hit thanks too.)

If I helped you, "Thanks" are always appreciated. (c: And don't forget to tip your waitress.
Old 01-12-2011, 11:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

anonymity is keeping up the good workanonymity is keeping up the good workanonymity is keeping up the good work

The ROM is pretty and seems rather fast at first but I spotted a large issue that I couldn't find a way around right off the bat. I setup my Exchange email account and was unable to complete a sync. I let it work overnight and by the following morning it still hadn't completed a single sync and wouldn't do it via Send/Receive either.

Unfortunately, I need this feature and can't afford to keep testing the ROM without it. If there's any news about this or way to fix it, please let me know and I'll give it another shot.
Old 01-12-2011, 12:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Threadstarter

negamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to negamann Send a message via MSN to negamann Send a message via Yahoo to negamann
Re: [Kitchen & Roms] Nega's HTC CP | EVK 12.6.3 | Sense 2019 | CHT2.0 | WP7 | 1/12/20

New update! Alot was done! many fixes!

Check first post for changes

not sure about the exchange email on this release :/ Which version did you try?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadzone View Post
Somebody help please! When I am trying to run "Nega's HTC CP v2.5.0.1.exe" nothing happened Why?
Maybe You need windows update? or maybe .net framework updated?

Last edited by negamann; 01-12-2011 at 12:55 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development