PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2011, 08:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

negamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to negamann Send a message via MSN to negamann Send a message via Yahoo to negamann
Re: Kitchen: Nega's HTC CP | 23152 | Sense 2019 | CHT2.0 | WP7 | Updated 12/29

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkraze View Post
MMAppLauncher v1.0 isnt in the tweaks though, is that something i have to dl from sys and stuff?
It might be under something else but look for MMApplauncher. I'm sure that's the problem

Old 01-01-2011, 10:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 CDMA
Carrier: Boost/att

jkraze is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by negamann View Post
It might be under something else but look for MMApplauncher. I'm sure that's the problem
NOPE, no such thing in the kitchen i dl... i was so close to having it perfect. i tried to dl mmapplauncher and its something completly different than the back ...like if i go to the start menu the only thing on the bottom is Lock...theres no start menu or back or X
Old 01-01-2011, 11:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

negamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to negamann Send a message via MSN to negamann Send a message via Yahoo to negamann

Quote:
NOPE, no such thing in the kitchen i dl... i was so close to having it perfect. i tried to dl mmapplauncher and its something completly different than the back ...like if i go to the start menu the only thing on the bottom is Lock...theres no start menu or back or X
Upload the Build_log.txt located in the "\Tools\Last Build Log" directory of the Kitchen so I can see what the problem is. And please don't copy the text, upload the Build_log.txt instead.
Old 01-02-2011, 01:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Talking Re: Kitchen: Nega's HTC CP | 29007 | Sense 2019 | CHT2.0 | WP7 | Updated 12/29

k heres the log... sorry for the pm.. i found it
Attached Files
File Type: txt Build_log.txt (157 Bytes, 3 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-02-2011, 01:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Re: Kitchen: Nega's HTC CP | 29007 | Sense 2019 | CHT2.0 | WP7 | Updated 12/29

Quote:
k heres the log... sorry for the pm.. i found it
I didn't realize I even got a pm. Sorry, build a rom then resend the build_log. that's one from a cancelled build haha.

Build your Rom completely then send the log. you can open the log with notepad to check if it shows all the package names and what-not

Sorry I forget you havent a clue what to look for. exit the flash utility at the end of a build and close the kitchen. then the log should be certain

Last edited by negamann; 01-02-2011 at 01:55 AM.
Old 01-02-2011, 02:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Build_log.txt:
Your file of 47.0 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 19.5 KB for this filetype.

what do i do now lol
Old 01-02-2011, 08:12 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

compress it .zip or .rar. the extension allows for higher amounts
Old 01-02-2011, 03:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

finally, so yea, i noticed you re cooked one with tv out though, hahaha but heres the log...

hope fully you can find the problem because there is truly no menu for me at the bottom ...

o btw if you do decide to cook another wpm7 can that account manager with facebook be cooked in, i sortta like my contacts with there facebook pic
Attached Files
File Type: rar Build_log.rar (5.0 KB, 1 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-02-2011, 04:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

wow just tried th the WP7 rom and its pretty amazing..
I didn't believe it was possible to have this on a TP2
Old 01-02-2011, 05:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc pro 2
Carrier: sprint

mundorasta4 is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to mundorasta4

where can i download the new wp7 rom 4

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development