PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2011, 11:47 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: VZW Touch Pro II
Carrier: Verizon

jrgthird is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen & Roms] Nega's HTC CP | EVK 12.6.3 | Sense 2019 | CHT2.0 | WP7 | 1/12/20

Nice ROM. I am running the 2019 1/12 ROM. Works great!! Did you intentionally omit Microsoft MyPhone and Bing?
Old 01-14-2011, 02:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

negamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to negamann Send a message via MSN to negamann Send a message via Yahoo to negamann
Re: [Kitchen & Roms] Nega's HTC CP | EVK 12.6.3 | Sense 2019 | CHT2.0 | WP7 | 1/12/20

New Update! Serious fixes you may or may not have noticed. especially in sense 2019. Check first post for changes. some regs went weird when i converted to provxml, causing serious issues. I apologize for the errors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrgthird View Post
Nice ROM. I am running the 2019 1/12 ROM. Works great!! Did you intentionally omit Microsoft MyPhone and Bing?
Myphone has been added into both roms. Not sure about bing yet

Old 01-14-2011, 01:29 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2

Lildegregs22 is just getting started
Re: [Kitchen & Roms] Nega's HTC CP | EVK 12.6.3 | Sense 2019 | CHT2.0 | WP7 | 1/14/20

I wish this rom would work with me but I'm trying to run the WP7 rom and I can't seem to get the sprint provisioning cab to work and i've tried 4 different ones, any help would be great this is the first rom I've flashed since i've gotten my new refurbished tp2, and I've had nothing but problems trying to get this rom work. I can make calls and send text messages but have no internet access which is really annoying me.
Old 01-14-2011, 09:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

vargo is just getting started
Re: [Kitchen & Roms] Nega's HTC CP | EVK 12.6.3 | Sense 2019 | CHT2.0 | WP7 | 1/14/20

@ Lildegregs22 I have the same problem. I have verizon. All I did was set up a new modem in my phone settings. using the verzion data settings found on this forum.

I just did search for Verzion data settings...

I hope this helps.
Old 01-14-2011, 09:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

negamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to negamann Send a message via MSN to negamann Send a message via Yahoo to negamann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lildegregs22 View Post
I wish this rom would work with me but I'm trying to run the WP7 rom and I can't seem to get the sprint provisioning cab to work and i've tried 4 different ones, any help would be great this is the first rom I've flashed since i've gotten my new refurbished tp2, and I've had nothing but problems trying to get this rom work. I can make calls and send text messages but have no internet access which is really annoying me.
I apologize for the provisioning issue. I'm trying my best to get it organized. I'm looking for what's causing the cabs not to install or regs to apply via cab. Every other cab works, but provisioning. :/ I know it isn't security within the rom. I will get it sorted out. If I had somebody on sprint to test stuff, It would be easier. It's just me and verizon

The new verizon cab isn't working for you? Worked fine for me... Installed and provisioned. hmm guess back to the drawing board.

ps: If you take the time using and learning the kitchen, It would pay off very much. You would never need to install a cab file again. And it would be provisioned from the start.

Last edited by negamann; 01-14-2011 at 10:05 PM.
Old 01-15-2011, 01:12 AM
N00b

Helped completely now everything is working fine, thank you it was such a hassle to get it to work but it was such an easy fix to it, all it needed for sprint was #777 for the code.
Old 01-15-2011, 01:13 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Helped completely now everything is working fine, thank you it was such a hassle to get it to work but it was such an easy fix to it, all it needed for sprint was #777 for the code.
Good Good. Sorry for the hassle :/ Thanks for taking the time to get it to work you will enjoy it

Last edited by negamann; 01-15-2011 at 06:59 AM.
Old 01-15-2011, 01:25 AM
N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by negamann View Post
OK here's an attempt to fix provisioning. I will get it done!

Verizon Provisioning_Test_v1.cab

Sprint Provisioning_Test_v1.cab

Good Good. Sorry for the hassle :/ Thanks for taking the time to get it to work you will enjoy it
Ah yeah I love the rom, I'll reflash and give that cab a try.

Edit: For some reason it's not allowing me to install the cab for sprint you posted, its says Try installing again to a different location.

Last edited by Lildegregs22; 01-15-2011 at 01:43 AM.
Old 01-15-2011, 02:01 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Ah yeah I love the rom, I'll reflash and give that cab a try.

Edit: For some reason it's not allowing me to install the cab for sprint you posted, its says Try installing again to a different location.
hmm okay. I'm sure I can get past that
Old 01-15-2011, 02:28 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

erased..

Last edited by negamann; 01-15-2011 at 06:58 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development