PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2010, 09:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sense2.5 4 column Program Tab Mod

If you use Kimi_sae_ireba's program tab that rstoyguy posted a couple of pages back, JVH3 has made a WVGA 4 column mod for it! Check it out!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...4&postcount=47

Last edited by Sharkie405; 07-24-2010 at 09:44 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 07-24-2010, 09:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s
Carrier: Sprint

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach
Re: BharS Manila Pkgs (2012 - 2015)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
2 or 3 SensesSDK files. I can't remember for sure. Compare the SensesSDK files in your CHTEditor with the ones in your Facbook files. The ones in the Facebook files is newer and conflicts with the older ones from CHTEditor. I was cooking them both in figuring that Facebook's would just simply overwrite them, but it didn't work. I'd keep getting that authorization message even when I had already authorized.

Oh, yes. Co0kie and CHT Editor will still work.
ok so you can safely remove the dups from the CHTeditor?

been outta the loop and was planning on cooking in the FB tab in the morning to check it out.
Old 07-24-2010, 10:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint TP2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

sc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by hthomas View Post
What gets removed? Will cookies still work?
SenseTasks and the FacebookTab use the same senseskd*.dll files...
CHTEditor 1.8.5.1 uses a different version of the files...

So what I did is rename the actual files and renamed them in the app.dat (I put an underscore in front of them).
Code:
Directory("\Program Files"):-Directory("CHTEditor")
Directory("\Program Files\CHTEditor"):-File("System.Web.Services.dll","\Windows\System.Web.Services.dll")
Directory("\Program Files\CHTEditor"):-File("icon.png","\Windows\icon.png")
Directory("\Program Files\CHTEditor"):-File("CHTEditor.exe","\Windows\CHTEditor.exe")
Directory("\Program Files\CHTEditor"):-File("CHTRestart.exe","\Windows\CHTRestart.exe")
Directory("\Program Files\CHTEditor"):-File("SenseSDK.Resources.QVGA.dll","\Windows\_SenseSDK.Resources.QVGA.dll")
Directory("\Program Files\CHTEditor"):-File("SenseSDK.Resources.VGA.dll","\Windows\_SenseSDK.Resources.VGA.dll")
Directory("\Program Files\CHTEditor"):-File("StedySoft.SenseSDK.dll","\Windows\_StedySoft.SenseSDK.dll")

It's kinda like my packages for IMDB and Slide2Shutdown: Different versions of OpenNetCF*.dll's so I renamed them in one of the packages as well.

Last edited by sc00b4s7eve; 07-24-2010 at 10:06 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-24-2010, 10:06 PM
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

I've not had any problems with my CHT Editor. Are you saying that those files are needed by CHT Editor? What problem might I look for if indeed they are necessary?
Old 07-25-2010, 03:34 PM
VIP Member

I'm having issues with disk drive transfer. It just won't work. I check the usb to pc box when it pops up as disk drive transfer, but nothing ever happens. Anyone know where I might beging to look for this problem? Is it to do with a package or is it to do with my PC. I've never used it till today when my ROM tester pointed out the issue to me.
Old 07-25-2010, 03:38 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro2,mogul 6800 and Moto Q9's
Carrier: cricket

hthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc00b4s7eve View Post
SenseTasks and the FacebookTab use the same senseskd*.dll files...
CHTEditor 1.8.5.1 uses a different version of the files...

So what I did is rename the actual files and renamed them in the app.dat (I put an underscore in front of them).
Code:
Directory("\Program Files"):-Directory("CHTEditor")
Code:
Directory("\Program Files\CHTEditor"):-File("System.Web.Services.dll","\Windows\System.Web.Services.dll")
Directory("\Program Files\CHTEditor"):-File("icon.png","\Windows\icon.png")
Directory("\Program Files\CHTEditor"):-File("CHTEditor.exe","\Windows\CHTEditor.exe")
Directory("\Program Files\CHTEditor"):-File("CHTRestart.exe","\Windows\CHTRestart.exe")
Directory("\Program Files\CHTEditor"):-File("SenseSDK.Resources.QVGA.dll","\Windows\_SenseSDK.Resources.QVGA.dll")
Directory("\Program Files\CHTEditor"):-File("SenseSDK.Resources.VGA.dll","\Windows\_SenseSDK.Resources.VGA.dll")
Directory("\Program Files\CHTEditor"):-File("StedySoft.SenseSDK.dll","\Windows\_StedySoft.SenseSDK.dll")
It's kinda like my packages for IMDB and Slide2Shutdown: Different versions of OpenNetCF*.dll's so I renamed them in one of the packages as well.
So all I have to do is change :
StedySoft.SenseSDK.dll = _StedySoft.SenseSDK.dll
SenseSDK.Resources.VGA.dll = _SenseSDK.Resources.VGA.dll
SenseSDK.Resources.QVGA.dll = _SenseSDK.resources.QVGA>dll

And change the app.dat Thanks again Scoob
Old 07-25-2010, 04:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHOD400
Carrier: Sprint

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to ai6908

Quote:
Originally Posted by hthomas View Post
So all I have to do is change :
StedySoft.SenseSDK.dll = _StedySoft.SenseSDK.dll
SenseSDK.Resources.VGA.dll = _SenseSDK.Resources.VGA.dll
SenseSDK.Resources.QVGA.dll = _SenseSDK.resources.QVGA>dll

And change the app.dat Thanks again Scoob
Yes thats all you need to do, and have his app.dat, then it wont overwrite files while cooking.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-25-2010, 05:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

corey1138 is keeping up the good workcorey1138 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to corey1138 Send a message via Yahoo to corey1138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Should you happen to remember the reason, I'd be curious to know what it was...
If I remember right I couldn't change the sense background, like it would bring up the default winmo picture viewer instead of the Album viewer, and it wouldn't change your sense wallpaper.

ipaq2200 - ipaq4100 - ipaqhx2110(wm6.5) - dell axim v3 - motoQ - i760 - xv6800 PPCK 23081
Old 07-25-2010, 06:06 PM
VIP Member

Nah, we fixed that issue. The cab is posted somewhere in here.
Old 07-25-2010, 06:47 PM
VIP Member

Can someone post their VZW 4.2 dialer package?

So this whole setting the device to async or disk drive or whatever the other option is with usb to pc. I'm using USB To PC Pop Up 2.3.2011.1720.00. Could the problem be related to this? If so, is this the most current version?

I read that a good idea is to take out the storage card. Since I did that it seems to work more frequently but not 100%. Is this just a microsoft thing like async acting funny. I can say that since my mogul days async has never pulled up and synced right off the bat 100% of the time. Should setting it on disk drive work flawlessly every time or do others experience this as well. I'm judging whether or not it's working by whether or not the windows explorer storage card window pops up. I did notice that WM Player seems to recognize it all the time...

Last edited by Sharkie405; 07-25-2010 at 08:35 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development