View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 09:52 PM
2k4mach
VIP Member

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach
Re: BharS Manila Pkgs (2012 - 2015)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
2 or 3 SensesSDK files. I can't remember for sure. Compare the SensesSDK files in your CHTEditor with the ones in your Facbook files. The ones in the Facebook files is newer and conflicts with the older ones from CHTEditor. I was cooking them both in figuring that Facebook's would just simply overwrite them, but it didn't work. I'd keep getting that authorization message even when I had already authorized.

Oh, yes. Co0kie and CHT Editor will still work.
ok so you can safely remove the dups from the CHTeditor?

been outta the loop and was planning on cooking in the FB tab in the morning to check it out.