PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2010, 01:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, 2X HTC HD2s
Carrier: Verizon & TmoUS

Blades is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

What is the latest manila? 2.5.2013? Anyone have that available for the kitchen? I downloaded Manila_2_5_20132227_0_CFC.rar but it doesn't seem to be in a format I'm used to. Its just a folder with a bunch of folders in it, named after each tab.... So I guess the tab folders are the engine folder dispersed? I'll give it a shot anyways.

^Ignore that. I got it working. I combined that DL into two folders: Manila and Manila Engine like I was used to. I was afraid something might not get written over correctly. I can post up that rar file in case anyone wants manila in that format. I am now going to attempt to cut certain things out of manila... music tab for starters.

ok so apparently that manila I downloaded is kinda messed up. I think its set up for CHT or something.. not really stock manila.. None of the tabs are working and the clock is not as I usually have it.

no wait.. its probably because its compressed? meh. Its frustrating.

Last edited by Blades; 06-06-2010 at 02:59 AM.
Old 06-06-2010, 02:08 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950
Carrier: AT&T

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
I think we need to take a headcount of all who are still here. Seems to be very quiet in here lately.
I agree, putting the final touches with chopperguy on on a simplified rom. We both got our wives EVO's Fri. morn and are going to court to try to get visitation rights. LOL. Tonight we started working on a new anti-rom we call "throwback" in homage to good 'ol 6.1. I got time now cus shes on her phone as much as me now. Ha Ha! (went from a rumor to EVO) That's like traveling forward in a time machine.
Old 06-06-2010, 02:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

chopperguy918 is keeping up the good workchopperguy918 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Skype™ to chopperguy918

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo70 View Post
I agree, putting the final touches with chopperguy on on a simplified rom. We both got our wives EVO's Fri. morn and are going to court to try to get visitation rights. LOL. Tonight we started working on a new anti-rom we call "throwback" in homage to good 'ol 6.1. I got time now cus shes on her phone as much as me now. Ha Ha! (went from a rumor to EVO) That's like traveling forward in a time machine.
Just like putting perfume in a hog...hahahahahahaha
Old 06-06-2010, 02:13 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950
Carrier: AT&T

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopperguy918 View Post
Just like putting perfume in a hog...hahahahahahaha
God I love pork
Old 06-06-2010, 02:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, 2X HTC HD2s
Carrier: Verizon & TmoUS

Blades is just getting started

You know what drives me up a wall? How I can overclock my phone to around 720mhz in Android and I'm just stuck at 528mhz in Windows. I wish there was a way to oc in android and have it stick thru the reboot.
Old 06-06-2010, 08:55 AM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

For whatever it's worth, I'm still around and still tweaking my ROM.

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
Old 06-06-2010, 09:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: verizon

Zaphod-Beeblebrox is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZaphod-Beeblebrox is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZaphod-Beeblebrox is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
I think we need to take a headcount of all who are still here. Seems to be very quiet in here lately.
I'm still reading/following on a daily basis.
However, I've reached just about the end of what I can do to my ROMS without learning a WHOLE lot more about the nitty gritty details. I question how much time/energy I want to spend in this arena. I question whether Win6.5(.x) has much of a future for me. With all of the 'Super' phones coming up looking to be on Android, and I'm not really enthused about WinPhone7 at this time.
If I knew VZW would have a phone soon with the EVO/HD2 specs (4.3 screen, 1Ghz or better Snapdragon), that would have WinMo on it, I would love to dig deeper and learn more, but I just don't see it happening right now.
Old 06-06-2010, 09:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: verizon

Zaphod-Beeblebrox is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZaphod-Beeblebrox is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZaphod-Beeblebrox is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
For whatever it's worth, I'm still around and still tweaking my ROM.
Hey Gadgetfreak,

I had been trying to use your Taskbar with my 6.5.X builds (got the Cab from the Plutonium thread and made it an EXT), but I kept having problems with signal icon. It would quickly change from your icon to a generic white x with a small box.
Turns out it was because I had removed my SIM card. I had been playing around with the Android build some time ago, and it behaved better with my SIM card out. Since I don't travel, etc. anyway, I just left the card out permanently. I put the SIM back in this morning and rebooted and your taskbar works fine now.

Love the taskbar. Thanks.
Old 06-06-2010, 09:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: sprint

lionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Blades

can you post what you have so far with the new Manila, Id like to play with it a bit.

Thanks

Blades wrote
I can post up that rar file in case anyone wants manila in that format.
Old 06-06-2010, 10:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TouchPro2
Carrier: VZW

eboelzner knows their stuffeboelzner knows their stuffeboelzner knows their stuffeboelzner knows their stuffeboelzner knows their stuffeboelzner knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionedas View Post
Blades

can you post what you have so far with the new Manila, Id like to play with it a bit.

Thanks

Blades wrote
I can post up that rar file in case anyone wants manila in that format.

Same here... would love to see the new Manila in the two folder format...
Thanks!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development