PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2010, 12:24 PM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blades View Post
What is the latest manila? 2.5.2013? Anyone have that available for the kitchen? I downloaded Manila_2_5_20132227_0_CFC.rar but it doesn't seem to be in a format I'm used to. Its just a folder with a bunch of folders in it, named after each tab.... So I guess the tab folders are the engine folder dispersed? I'll give it a shot anyways.

^Ignore that. I got it working. I combined that DL into two folders: Manila and Manila Engine like I was used to. I was afraid something might not get written over correctly. I can post up that rar file in case anyone wants manila in that format. I am now going to attempt to cut certain things out of manila... music tab for starters.

ok so apparently that manila I downloaded is kinda messed up. I think its set up for CHT or something.. not really stock manila.. None of the tabs are working and the clock is not as I usually have it.

no wait.. its probably because its compressed? meh. Its frustrating.
The copy I have with the same name has a "Manila_Core" folder (the engine), then folders for each tab. Yes it's CFC compressed. I haven't tried it. Not sure why you merged all the tabs - didn't you have to merge all the app.reg files?

The Cellular South dump has a Manila Core of 2013 and is uncompressed. (I think the CFC is the compressed version of the CS dump). You might want to look around and try that. I can upload it if you can't find it.

I'm using uncompressed 2013 in the OSBuilder kitchen and it works well.

Last edited by willysp; 06-06-2010 at 12:51 PM.
Old 06-06-2010, 12:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: sprint

lionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Willysp

can you share the link to the download, or upload it for us?

Thanks
Old 06-06-2010, 12:56 PM
A Geek For Eons

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
I think we need to take a headcount of all who are still here. Seems to be very quiet in here lately.
I'm still here daily - but not posting much since I'm using a different kitchen.
Old 06-06-2010, 01:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: sprint

lionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by willysp View Post
I'm still here daily - but not posting much since I'm using a different kitchen.

Willysp

Ive tried using the kitchen your referring to, seems complicated, any good pages to read up on how to configure, and start building roms with it?
Old 06-06-2010, 01:35 PM
A Geek For Eons

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionedas View Post
Willysp

Thanks
Uploading it now. Will publish link in a bit.
Old 06-06-2010, 02:01 PM
A Geek For Eons

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionedas View Post
Willysp

Thanks
Here's the CS dump:

I forget where I found this, so can't give proper credit.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/yvawynaw2nm/CS_Dump.rar

Also, check your PM!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-06-2010, 02:24 PM
ICE
Pocket PC: Motorola Everything
Carrier: Big RED
Threadstarter

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith

I'm still here, just been out of town for work. ill be getting an evo in a week (didnt wanna fight in line to get one since i added the bill to my account so its in the mail) but i will still be developing for my TP2, and i dont plan on developing for the evo.

@willysp what kitchen are you using?

btw what is the latest sys drop?

Last edited by smiznith; 06-06-2010 at 02:52 PM.
Old 06-06-2010, 03:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s
Carrier: Sprint

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

any1 have a cookie 1.8 ext and editor?

i converted the cabs but cant get it working quite right

when i try to access CHT editor from the menu softkey it tells me i dont have the ditor installed
Old 06-06-2010, 03:10 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

raiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
any1 have a cookie 1.8 ext and editor?

i converted the cabs but cant get it working quite right

when i try to access CHT editor from the menu softkey it tells me i dont have the ditor installed
theres a reg edit needed to cook the editor in...

Quote:
I think we need to take a headcount of all who are still here. Seems to be very quiet in here lately.
Im here too, havnt posted much, i have been doing a lot of work in the Treo Pro forum because it needed so love lol

DONATE
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-06-2010, 03:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s
Carrier: Sprint

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderfan247365 View Post
theres a reg edit needed to cook the editor in...

Im here too, havnt posted much, i have been doing a lot of work in the Treo Pro forum because it needed so love lol
yup, totally forgot about it. gonna add it and recook.

im still around but not much. the EVO is fun so the TP2 has been reduced to being the home phone that just sits on the kitchen counter for the most part.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development