PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2010, 05:42 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

rawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rawdikrik
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by amw1972 View Post
think that is already an EXT in Steveo's Calkulin Kitchen.
I was using that EXT ur talking about, but its an older version. Dark Ninja has since updated the taskbar with some new cleaned up images and also updated some DLL's that we causing some problems.

I love: Swype, Pandora, AmonRa Recovery and Touiteur.
I hate: Swype (haha), 4G dropping constantly, screen protectors and losing signal in the DC subways
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-09-2010, 05:59 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950
Carrier: AT&T

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

I'll have to check it out, that dang 977 has been consuming me; as well as my buddy chopperguy photoshopping us a new look. i'll check it out if i wake up
Old 05-09-2010, 06:00 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950
Carrier: AT&T

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdikrik View Post
I was using that EXT ur talking about, but its an older version. Dark Ninja has since updated the taskbar with some new cleaned up images and also updated some DLL's that we causing some problems.
shouldn't we be in bed? LOL
Old 05-09-2010, 07:45 AM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo70 View Post
shouldn't we be in bed? LOL
Probably...

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
Old 05-09-2010, 08:53 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Any chance you of you guys could take a look at the "Long Press End Key" versions out. Anything newer than whats in the kitchen floating around? Thanks

Droidrox39
Old 05-09-2010, 09:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: verizon

Zaphod-Beeblebrox is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZaphod-Beeblebrox is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZaphod-Beeblebrox is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMartin View Post
Still looking but one thing I noticed is you are builing in SIP -Swype & SIP Extras - Swype.....If you only want Swype then check SIP - Swype & uncheck EzInput in 6.5.x, if you want both check EzInput, uncheck SIP - Swype and check SIP Extras - Swype.
I don't think this is a module/kitchen issue. I think it may be an 'environment' issue on my PC.

I did a couple of more tests in both the Calk kitchen and I downloaded Steveo's Kitchen and tried to build a 'default' setup without changing anything.
Platformrebuilder crashes with a popup saying that platformrebuilder.exe has asked to terminate in an unusual way. I suspect maybesomething with the visual C redistribution....

Any known/likely causes?

Thanks,
Old 05-09-2010, 10:25 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
so for the 235xx tree, what will I need to do from now on to make it like previous uploads? is the 235xx tree fine as is, or will I need to do these things?
235xx is fine. Just everyone needs their sys a different way, so im just gonna port and let you guys figure it out. That way if a certain dialer works but another don't its on you guys.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-09-2010, 11:40 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4g / Touch_Pro2

captblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
Any chance you of you guys could take a look at the "Long Press End Key" versions out. Anything newer than whats in the kitchen floating around? Thanks
from huashan dump (untested)

***update***

you may need to add this reg key to app.reg

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{86BE315C-1048-11DD-BBC4-588155D89593}\InprocServer32]
@="ButtonSettingApp.dll"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Extens ions\Controls Folder\Buttons\shellex\PropertySheetHandlers\{86BE 315C-1048-11DD-BBC4-588155D89593}]

and add the file ButtonSettingApp.dll (attached) to get this to work. i did a comparison to the lpek that i am using and that was the difference.

if i get some time i will test it

Last edited by captblaze; 05-09-2010 at 11:48 AM. Reason: update
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-09-2010, 02:09 PM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah

so removing office from they sys is as simple as taking the office folder, putting the 0409 in it, and dropping it in the ext folder?

Help Me Help You
Old 05-09-2010, 05:35 PM
ICE
Pocket PC: Motorola Everything
Carrier: Big RED
Threadstarter

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith

Quote:
Originally Posted by welrope View Post
What i did is replace the tpcutil, pimstore, cprog, and lockscreen.dll to make it work for all the older dialers. Without that, they wouldn't have worked all along. I will quit replacing them from now on, and for the ones that aren't using the husien dialer, just replace the above files from any 235xx build.

By the way, 23118 is being uploaded. To many people want it too many ways, so it is plain jane, other than standard fixes, and sys icons. If you want it any other way, including threaded email or office 2010, just add it in.

THanks,
my comments meant no disrespect welrope, we greatly appreciate your contribution to the community and the biggest thing is you share! i was just stating that the huashan dialer only works with 231xx files. i recall you saying when you skin it you replace stuff so i was jsut letting them know if they want a working huashan dialer, then they need to sort their own 231xx setup.

i still use all of your sys for all my roms and will continue since i know what files i need to get it to work.

thanks again for your amazing contributions!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development