View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 03:38 PM
hthomas
Halfway to VIP Status

hthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: BharS Manila Pkgs (2012 - 2015)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc00b4s7eve View Post
SenseTasks and the FacebookTab use the same senseskd*.dll files...
CHTEditor 1.8.5.1 uses a different version of the files...

So what I did is rename the actual files and renamed them in the app.dat (I put an underscore in front of them).
Code:
Directory("\Program Files"):-Directory("CHTEditor")
Code:
Directory("\Program Files\CHTEditor"):-File("System.Web.Services.dll","\Windows\System.Web.Services.dll")
Directory("\Program Files\CHTEditor"):-File("icon.png","\Windows\icon.png")
Directory("\Program Files\CHTEditor"):-File("CHTEditor.exe","\Windows\CHTEditor.exe")
Directory("\Program Files\CHTEditor"):-File("CHTRestart.exe","\Windows\CHTRestart.exe")
Directory("\Program Files\CHTEditor"):-File("SenseSDK.Resources.QVGA.dll","\Windows\_SenseSDK.Resources.QVGA.dll")
Directory("\Program Files\CHTEditor"):-File("SenseSDK.Resources.VGA.dll","\Windows\_SenseSDK.Resources.VGA.dll")
Directory("\Program Files\CHTEditor"):-File("StedySoft.SenseSDK.dll","\Windows\_StedySoft.SenseSDK.dll")
It's kinda like my packages for IMDB and Slide2Shutdown: Different versions of OpenNetCF*.dll's so I renamed them in one of the packages as well.
So all I have to do is change :
StedySoft.SenseSDK.dll = _StedySoft.SenseSDK.dll
SenseSDK.Resources.VGA.dll = _SenseSDK.Resources.VGA.dll
SenseSDK.Resources.QVGA.dll = _SenseSDK.resources.QVGA>dll

And change the app.dat Thanks again Scoob