PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2010, 06:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

coppertop24 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Official Sprint 6.5 ROM Touch Pro 2 RELEASE (Official Discussion Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjs01 View Post
Hmm... I'm guess we can't extract .exe's on our phones. What you could do is download just the .nbh you need provided by CaliBoyPhillip in a previous post(and put that right on the root of the micro SD card):
Not sure if this was put out yet but you can extract the .nbh image from .EXE's using PocketRAR. I do it all the time because i only flash from my phone. Works swimmingly!
Old 03-19-2010, 07:00 PM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkc90 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

hey guys im so confused..! i want to flash this new sprint rom..but im running. mr.x 2.5 rom? how i install this rom to my phone??
whats the whole deal of flashing this rom?
whats the difference between the cook roms n this one?
I'm saying this in the nicest possible way, and I mean it sincerely. How does someone generate 335 posts and get a reputation of 105 here and still ask that question?
Old 03-19-2010, 07:00 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 6 Plus Space Gray 128GB Jailbroken

piscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to piscesjoey Send a message via Yahoo to piscesjoey Send a message via Skype™ to piscesjoey

Quote:
Originally Posted by gspitman View Post
Exactly! There is now a STABLE WP 6.5 and Sense 2.5 platform on which to build.

Now our fantastic chefs can cook up some even better, faster, cooler versions from this jumping off point!
Oh dont worry, there will be a slew of updated ROMs to help yourself from this weekend lol
Old 03-19-2010, 07:01 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 6 Plus Space Gray 128GB Jailbroken

piscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to piscesjoey Send a message via Yahoo to piscesjoey Send a message via Skype™ to piscesjoey

Quote:
Originally Posted by willysp View Post
I'm saying this in the nicest possible way, and I mean it sincerely. How does someone generate 335 posts and get a reputation of 105 here and still ask that question?
Blame it on the alc alc alc alc alc alcohol lol
Old 03-19-2010, 07:02 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkc90 View Post
i dnt see the radios i only see the stock roms??
Sorry about that, here you go

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=90342

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-19-2010, 07:02 PM
V.I.P
Pocket PC: 3VO for me, EVO for wife
Carrier: on the Now Network™ from Sprint®

00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BALiens View Post
Pass sum of that Captain over here while ur at it lol, but I think I sympathize with you a little bit, we patiently waited almost 6 months for this update, so a lot of ppl had high hopes for something incredible, but got a ROM that feels like they been using or used for months now right?
Yup, been using a better rom for months
Old 03-19-2010, 07:04 PM
A Geek For Eons

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by baliens View Post
blame it on the alc alc alc alc alc alcohol lol
lol!
Old 03-19-2010, 07:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE

pinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to pinkbunniz

is it taking anyone else forever to download now? I couldnt stay awake for it lol I was soooo tired so now Im trying to download and its taking forever and a day to download.....sad face.....

or any possible way to force it through to make it faster??
Old 03-19-2010, 07:10 PM
A Geek For Eons

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00_MACKIE_00 View Post
Yup, been using a better rom for months
Amen, brothers!

Good news, of course, is new stuff for the next round of kitchens!

This ROM feels like a more stable version of ones I used 4 to 6 months ago.

Microsoft has been smart enough to continually leak builds to get community testing and feedback. Too bad Sprint didn't take advantage of that.
Old 03-19-2010, 07:13 PM
A Geek For Eons

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkbunniz View Post
is it taking anyone else forever to download now? I couldnt stay awake for it lol I was soooo tired so now Im trying to download and its taking forever and a day to download.....sad face.....

or any possible way to force it through to make it faster??
Are you saying that all of the umpteen mirrors posted today are slow too? Hard to believe ...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development