PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2010, 07:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint

pinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to pinkbunniz
Re: Official Sprint 6.5 ROM Touch Pro 2 RELEASE (Official Discussion Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by willysp View Post
Are you saying that all of the umpteen mirrors posted today are slow too? Hard to believe ...

oops!! Sorry was too excited went straight to the HTC website to download......
Old 03-19-2010, 07:16 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: SPRINT

effortless is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Does anyone else seem to notice that hanging up/ending a call is working a lot better than in the past in any rom. Seems to take one press and within 1 second the call disconnects.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-19-2010, 07:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

Sideman7 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by effortless View Post
Does anyone else seem to notice that hanging up/ending a call is working a lot better than in the past in any rom. Seems to take one press and within 1 second the call disconnects.
Is that with or without a bluetooth headset?
Old 03-19-2010, 07:22 PM
N00b

haven't tried it with bluetooth yet
Old 03-19-2010, 07:34 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: blackberry
Carrier: sprint

TCKelsey is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCKelsey View Post
Hey guys I need some help, I just downloaded the File and I connected my phone to the comp. and ran the HTC TOUCH PRO2 MR1 file, but after a few seconds I get a window that pops up and says the rapitool has stopped working. and then I get this on the next screen: ERROR 260: CONNECTION

But my phone is connected!! Ive tried disconnecting and starting over but got the same thing.

PLEASE HELP
Anybody? I really dont understand why this is happening... Please Help. And I dont know if im connected via active sync or not..
Old 03-19-2010, 07:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

wow. i can't believe what a piece of crap this is.

-MightyMike was here.... true story!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-19-2010, 07:40 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

enewport is a n00b

What are the mirror downloads? Are they safe/ same to use?
Old 03-19-2010, 07:41 PM
V.I.P
Pocket PC: 3VO for me, EVO for wife
Carrier: on the Now Network™ from Sprint®

00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkhwkz View Post
Are you going to call Mighty's next release a failure since he stated there won't be folder organization? It's not that hard to organize your own folders, seriously.

Not sure what most of the people in here expected from a stock ROM but most of the comments are quite amusing. I switched off Mighty's last 6.5/2.1 release to this new stock ROM and so far no issues. I tried Mighty's WAR 2 weeks ago and went back to his regular ROM. Once he releases his new 2.5 ROM in a few days I am sure I will end up using that instead of the new stock ROM, but really other than the typical bloat from a stock ROM this isn't that bad. Seems like people in here were expecting this to make their breakfast and do their job for them or something, its a stock ROM made for the majority of people who have the phone and are not on this site using custom ROM's or for whatever reasons do not use custom ROM's.

dont know where your getting your info but every ROM I have used from the Mighty one has GPS,Productivity,Settings, Home,Internet, System,Games, Multimedia and Widgets. I can make my own folders obviously but really, Sprint could have done a hell of a better job on that start menu. I mean if you want sh** just all over the place and not have any kinda organization, then this rom is for you. I mean I can understand if my kids organized this start menu but this is a billion dollar company that created this junk.

Last edited by 00_MACKIE_00; 03-19-2010 at 07:44 PM.
Old 03-19-2010, 07:42 PM
V.I.P
Pocket PC: 3VO for me, EVO for wife
Carrier: on the Now Network™ from Sprint®

00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLord View Post
wow. i can't believe what a piece of crap this is.
AMEN glad I am not the only one
Old 03-19-2010, 07:44 PM
N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00_MACKIE_00 View Post
dont know where your getting your info but every ROM I have used from the Mighty one has GPS,Productivity,Settings, Home,Internet, System,Games, Multimedia and Widgets. I can make my own folders obviously but really, Sprint could have done a hell of a better job on that start menu. I mean if you want sh** just all over the place and not have any kinda organization, then this rom is for you.
look at the bottom of the first post, and yes, they're safe to use!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development