PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2010, 11:58 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Official Sprint 6.5 ROM Touch Pro 2 RELEASE (Official Discussion Thread)

Quote:
Rose4uKY;1663209]So it will work on my Sprint Touch Pro 2? I clicked on the link but I don't actually see the cab, http://pocketnow.com/tweaks-hacks/ad...tc-sense-25-21

I don't know which one I am suppose to get.. I just want the call histroy on my home screen.. Thanks, Rose
Yes, it works. I installed the call history tab cab attached below on this rom. It worked! Here is the sshot. I am using this rom at the moment. Hope this helps. Thanks Gadgetfreak and Uzeb!

**follow installation instructions as per the creator Uzeb. disable sense, install cab, done.

Last edited by Riley; 03-27-2010 at 12:07 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-27-2010, 01:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Rose4uKY is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I am using Sprints stock rom 6.5. I turned off Sense installed rebooted turned on sense and I don't see it.. What went wrong? Do I need to remove my quick links so there's room for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Yes, it works. I installed the call history tab cab attached below on this rom. It worked! Here is the sshot. I am using this rom at the moment. Hope this helps. Thanks Gadgetfreak and Uzeb!

**follow installation instructions as per the creator Uzeb. disable sense, install cab, done.

Last edited by Rose4uKY; 03-27-2010 at 01:09 PM.
Old 03-27-2010, 01:19 PM
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose4uKY View Post
I am using Sprints stock rom 6.5. I turned off Sense installed rebooted turned on sense and I don't see it.. What went wrong? Do I need to remove my quick links so there's room for it?
not sure. I am using the same rom and it worked for me. listed for me on the last tab on the slider. check settings>personalize>home screen tabs and see if its listed and select it.
Old 03-27-2010, 01:19 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

another softy may do u..
Old 03-27-2010, 01:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Rose4uKY is a n00b

Nope not listed and I did another soft reset already too.. That's weird!

Quote:
not sure. I am using the same rom and it worked for me. listed for me on the last tab on the slider. check settings>personalize>home screen tabs and see if its listed and select it.
Old 03-27-2010, 04:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Rose4uKY is a n00b

Ok this is weird but I just saw the call history at the end of my tabs on the taskbar but when I go to my settings and rearrange tabs it's not there for me to bring closer it's not even listed. But it's there and is at the end of the tabs so I guess that's good. Thanks, Rose
Old 03-28-2010, 11:10 AM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose4uKY View Post
Ok this is weird but I just saw the call history at the end of my tabs on the taskbar but when I go to my settings and rearrange tabs it's not there for me to bring closer it's not even listed. But it's there and is at the end of the tabs so I guess that's good. Thanks, Rose
good to hear it worked out for you.

By they way has anyone tried installing SPB MS with the Mobilesense theme. Looks really good and is very customizable. Plus there is a cool sense to spb switcher that lets you go back and forth with the push of a button. figured I would post this here since in case anyone is interested in trying it out. Keep in mind spb cost money after a 15 day trial but many will attest that it's worth it. They update SPB quite often as well. Anyway here are the cabs and installation instructions.

1. Install SPB mobileshell 3.5.3. download the trial here: http://www.spbsoftwarehouse.com/products/mobileshell/ **if you already an existing spb customer and have not upgraded to 3.5.3, just install the trial again to update your software. Please read about this on the site.
2. When it fires up go to settings>spb mobile shell>hit the right arrow key>exit shell.
3. Now you can use file explorer and go to device>windows>startup>and delete spb mobileshell.exe. (this is an optional step but doing this will ensure spb does not fire up after each reset.)
4. Install Darkness switcher cab, and soft reset. this gives you the program icon to switch back/forth. Thanks Darkness!
5. Next Install Mobilesense cab. (be sure spb is turned off before installing this) get it here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=604146
6. Follow the onscreen prompts for installation. I pick sense theme but you can change this after the fact. Once installed it will initiate and you can customize it your liking. I attached a couple sshots. I prefer to customize the lifestyle pages only but its up to you. good luck and thanks to Naong for this great theme.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.jpg (9.4 KB, 83 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot3.jpg (9.7 KB, 77 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot2.jpg (10.0 KB, 89 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Darkness icon.jpg (19.0 KB, 75 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab Darkness231 TouchFLO 3D to Mobile Shell Switcher.cab (475.4 KB, 4 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Riley; 03-28-2010 at 11:26 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-28-2010, 01:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO WOOT!

yznhmr is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
good to hear it worked out for you.

By they way has anyone tried installing SPB MS with the Mobilesense theme. Looks really good and is very customizable. Plus there is a cool sense to spb switcher that lets you go back and forth with the push of a button. figured I would post this here since in case anyone is interested in trying it out. Keep in mind spb cost money after a 15 day trial but many will attest that it's worth it. They update SPB quite often as well. Anyway here are the cabs and installation instructions.

1. Install SPB mobileshell 3.5.3. download the trial here: http://www.spbsoftwarehouse.com/products/mobileshell/ **if you already an existing spb customer and have not upgraded to 3.5.3, just install the trial again to update your software. Please read about this on the site.
2. When it fires up go to settings>spb mobile shell>hit the right arrow key>exit shell.
3. Now you can use file explorer and go to device>windows>startup>and delete spb mobileshell.exe. (this is an optional step but doing this will ensure spb does not fire up after each reset.)
4. Install Darkness switcher cab, and soft reset. this gives you the program icon to switch back/forth. Thanks Darkness!
5. Next Install Mobilesense cab. (be sure spb is turned off before installing this) get it here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=604146
6. Follow the onscreen prompts for installation. I pick sense theme but you can change this after the fact. Once installed it will initiate and you can customize it your liking. I attached a couple sshots. I prefer to customize the lifestyle pages only but its up to you. good luck and thanks to Naong for this great theme.
Are you running this on the sprint stock 6.5 ? are there any other cabs you have installed on the stock?

Check out my other habit....
WWW.YZREEF.COM
Old 03-28-2010, 02:01 PM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by yznhmr View Post
Are you running this on the sprint stock 6.5 ? are there any other cabs you have installed on the stock?
Yes but you can use this on any rom. I do have several additional cabs installed. The taskbar is PurianS Tsowen modded taskbar which is viewable in the sshot.
Old 03-28-2010, 03:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

xxkennynycxx is just getting started

Has anyone gotten Sprint TV or radio to work with the TV out? I use to be able to drag to the bottom of the screen the messege that pops up but now you touch anywhere in the screen and it closes it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development