PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What version of Manila do you like to see in next release?
Co0kie Home Tab (CHT) 14 66.67%
GTX Manila 3 14.29%
Just BLK is well and good, I will modify it by myself! 7 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2010, 12:09 PM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: BharS 5.2.23125|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5|GENERIC|XDA_UC|02-Jul|V15|Co0kie|Black

oh, didnt know verizon used the 3G icon.thanks for the info,good to know.dont want to be wrong.ive never had verizon service,only a new pre-flashd verizon moto q that came the EV icon but i bought it pre flashed originally and im sure the Ev icon came that way because of the pre-flash but didnt know.i thought only the gsm devices came with the 3G icon default stock.if my device came with the 3G icon originally id want it also.im sure ai can cab it for u.thanks for the bit of info.u learn something new everyday.
Old 07-08-2010, 12:19 PM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

AI your right after using total commander for a day or so and after installing,uninstalling,reinstalling a few zip and cab files, total commander is way better,can do anything u need it to,and can be configured any way u want it to be so finding files is still very easy,and it also seems to be faster at unzipping and installing files also.File explorer kinda feels a little outdated to me now.Glad i tried total commander instead.thanks again for the info.
And the only reason i was installing,uninstalling,and reinstalling so many zip and cab files was because i was looking for a new custom look for my homescreen and once i got everything installed and looking customized the way i like it i did a hard-reset and then installed just the zip and cab files i was going to use and i really like the new look i came up with.it took 14 cabs total,but the rom runs great.just like it did the day i flashed it.still excellent and very stable.Still the best rom for the CDMA T.Pro 2 by far,in my opinion.thanks again ai.

Last edited by lbcary; 07-08-2010 at 12:25 PM.
Old 07-08-2010, 03:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHOD400
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to ai6908

Quote:
Originally Posted by htcsql View Post
I wanted to ask do you have a cab file for the taskbar that you are using with the latest cookie ROM.
I will get you a cab for the modified dafunk ngtv version soon...

Quote:
Any plans to add threaded email back into the ROM? That is about all I miss from some other ROMS that I have tried and used in the past.
Threaded email is exclusive to 235xx series only. But there is a work around, and I am planning to include it in the next release (V16 is on the way with a better OS 21665!).

Not sure how good of a job it does though, as there still will be no threaded email for exchange server accounts, and it only works for POP3 accounts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcary View Post
Im sure AI will cab up the original taskbar from V?-V14.
V1 to V10 icons are available in this thread. See below.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=451

Make sure you guys hit the thanks button! And donations are welcome if you feel like it...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-08-2010, 05:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

htcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhtcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhtcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

"I will get you a cab for the modified dafunk ngtv version soon"...Thanks AI that would be wonderful

Can't wait for the new release. Oh does the 21665 OS still have the start buitton at the bottom? I hope so

Threaded Email: That will work for me as I don't use exchange accounts on mine anyway just windows live but either way I am still very happy with the curent ROM.

Does this version http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=451 have the 3G icon for CDMA users as well modded by you instead of the EV icon?
Old 07-08-2010, 05:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

htcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhtcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhtcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Smile Re: BharS 5.2.23125|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5|GENERIC|XDA_UC|02-Jul|V15|Co0kie|Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcary View Post
oh, didnt know verizon used the 3G icon.thanks for the info,good to know.dont want to be wrong.ive never had verizon service,only a new pre-flashd verizon moto q that came the EV icon but i bought it pre flashed originally and im sure the Ev icon came that way because of the pre-flash but didnt know.i thought only the gsm devices came with the 3G icon default stock.if my device came with the 3G icon originally id want it also.im sure ai can cab it for u.thanks for the bit of info.u learn something new everyday.
Yep you learn something new every single day lol lol that is the truth..But I like it like that guess that's why I am in IT as technology is an ever changing arena and I love it..Thanks for the reply and we will be looking forward to AI next release as I am sure it will be as excellent as this one is.
Old 07-08-2010, 06:02 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Can't wait for the new release. Oh does the 21665 OS still have the start buitton at the bottom?
Yes indeed...its been ages since I made a COM2 Version (start button on top)

Quote:
Does this version http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=451 have the 3G icon for CDMA users as well modded by you instead of the EV icon?
Yes Ev is replaced by 3G on that as well. Except for 1x which is still 1x, whereas on the new one, 1x is E!

PS: I like your signature..lol
Old 07-08-2010, 07:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

awitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I'm Back can't wait for ver. 16 thanks for all your hard work
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-08-2010, 08:51 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by awitt View Post
I'm Back can't wait for ver. 16 thanks for all your hard work
Welcome back awitt.
Old 07-09-2010, 12:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Talking Re: BharS 5.2.23125|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5|GENERIC|XDA_UC|02-Jul|V15|Co0kie|Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by ai6908 View Post
Yes indeed...its been ages since I made a COM2 Version (start button on top)

Yes Ev is replaced by 3G on that as well. Except for 1x which is still 1x, whereas on the new one, 1x is E!

PS: I like your signature..lol
LOL Yep I had to make sure to give credit to the one who made it all possible....I am loving this rom....Excellent work
Old 07-09-2010, 09:43 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: BharS 5.2.21665|PROJ_BS|2016|GENERIC|XDA_UC|09-Jul|V16|Co0kie|Black

Version 16 is up. Read post #1 for change log. I have tested this version for a while, and everything seems to work. But I am not a heavy phone user. So if there are bugs, let me know, and I will try to fix it ASAP.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development