View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 12:19 PM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: BharS 5.2.23125|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5|GENERIC|XDA_UC|02-Jul|V15|Co0kie|Black

AI your right after using total commander for a day or so and after installing,uninstalling,reinstalling a few zip and cab files, total commander is way better,can do anything u need it to,and can be configured any way u want it to be so finding files is still very easy,and it also seems to be faster at unzipping and installing files also.File explorer kinda feels a little outdated to me now.Glad i tried total commander instead.thanks again for the info.
And the only reason i was installing,uninstalling,and reinstalling so many zip and cab files was because i was looking for a new custom look for my homescreen and once i got everything installed and looking customized the way i like it i did a hard-reset and then installed just the zip and cab files i was going to use and i really like the new look i came up with.it took 14 cabs total,but the rom runs great.just like it did the day i flashed it.still excellent and very stable.Still the best rom for the CDMA T.Pro 2 by far,in my opinion.thanks again ai.

Last edited by lbcary; 07-08-2010 at 12:25 PM.