View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 03:37 PM
ai6908
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to ai6908
Re: BharS 5.2.23125|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5|GENERIC|XDA_UC|02-Jul|V15|Co0kie|Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by htcsql View Post
I wanted to ask do you have a cab file for the taskbar that you are using with the latest cookie ROM.
I will get you a cab for the modified dafunk ngtv version soon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by htcsql View Post
Any plans to add threaded email back into the ROM? That is about all I miss from some other ROMS that I have tried and used in the past.
Threaded email is exclusive to 235xx series only. But there is a work around, and I am planning to include it in the next release (V16 is on the way with a better OS 21665!).

Not sure how good of a job it does though, as there still will be no threaded email for exchange server accounts, and it only works for POP3 accounts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcary View Post
Im sure AI will cab up the original taskbar from V?-V14.
V1 to V10 icons are available in this thread. See below.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=451

Make sure you guys hit the thanks button! And donations are welcome if you feel like it...
This post has been thanked 1 times.