PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What version of Manila do you like to see in next release?
Co0kie Home Tab (CHT) 14 66.67%
GTX Manila 3 14.29%
Just BLK is well and good, I will modify it by myself! 7 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2010, 12:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHOD400
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to ai6908
Re: BharS 5.2.23125|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5|GENERIC|XDA_UC|02-Jul|V15|Co0kie|Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcary View Post
could u please cab up the original folder icons sometime,i have the alluminum set of folder icons u cabd up a while ago and i like the alluminum folder icon set but would like the ability to switch back to the original folder icons on V15.Im downloading V15 now and am going to flash it tonight.Ill let u know what i think after using it a cpl days,V14s gonna be hard to beat.Thanks again for the new rom release.Look forward to using it.
I will cab up the original icons for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theonyxguy View Post
thanks, without it google maps keeps saying 'Seeking GPS Satellites (0)'. I will touch base in a couple of days.

But any idea how I would change the keyboard mapping? My symbols are laid out differently and I can't find a solution online.

Thanks again in advance
I think you need a keyboard fix for telus. I will search and see if I can find one for you.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-04-2010, 12:37 PM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

i hate to ask for somthin else,but could u tell me if there is a cab to restore the analog clock from V14CHT to V15CHT.i really liked the red and blue clock from V14CHT.Or if u have a cab for the V14 analog clock already,id really appreciate it.Ive been using the old alluminum folder icon set u cabd up a while ago and they really look good on V15.but i would also like the original folders as well,just because i like them.They are still some of the cleanest,neatest,and best matching folder icons available.Thanks for releasing V15.so far its excellent and im gonna be putting it thru the usual extreme use today im sure.but no complaints yet.thanks again.
Old 07-04-2010, 12:56 PM
lbcary

Quote:
Originally Posted by theonyxguy View Post
thanks, without it google maps keeps saying 'Seeking GPS Satellites (0)'. I will touch base in a couple of days.

But any idea how I would change the keyboard mapping? My symbols are laid out differently and I can't find a solution online.

Thanks again in advance
Does Telus brand their own version of the HTC Touch Pro 2? I really dont know because Telus doesnt exist here in Omaha,NE.So ive been using Sprint branded HTC devices,and the only reason i choose Sprint branded HTC devices is because i had a cpl Verizon HTC devices and neither of them had functioning GPS,but the exact same device branded Sprint had a great working GPS,and i was using both devices flashed to work on the Cricket network and Cricket didnt even offer GPS at the time.I know that most Verizon branded HTC devices that are flashed to Cricket cant get a GPS lock.But i have seen a Quick GPS cab that was labeled as a Verizon only quick gps cab.I know that probly doesnt help,but maybe somthing to look into.
As for the keyboard mapping try the search on ppcgeeks or u would probly have a better chance searching over at xda for a keyboard mapping cab.Ive had to use the sprint keyboard mapping cab with Bhars roms before.good luck.
Old 07-04-2010, 02:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC PRO (in a few days anyway)
Carrier: Telus

theonyxguy is a n00b

It seems like Telus does have a different keyboard. After trying this rom I noticed the symbols weren't where they were suppose to be. I checked google to view an image of another Pro2 and sure enough it reflected what my keyboard was actually typing. I just finished doing another search and was able to find one for Sprint/Telus and a different one for Verizon over at this thread: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=86491 My keyboard is fine now.

About the GPS, I found another post saying that the cabs are actually registry hacks. I know that Telus tries to prevent you from using it with anything other than their Navigator software.

AI, Thank You for your help. I really appreciate these forums and the people who contribute to them. They provide me freedom with my phone. You'll hear back from me by the end of the week.

Thanks
Old 07-05-2010, 12:05 AM
lbcary

if the telus and sprint keyboard mapping cabs are the same then just use bhars sprint keyboard mapping cab from post 4,i think.Its the cab i use. Its the sprint keyboard mapping cab from bhars himself and works great.
Old 07-05-2010, 06:18 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
V1 - V14 Folder Icons

Here is my V1 - V14 folder icons. I will upload another set of icons as well.

I will also upload the analog clock later as well, but it can be found in xda, and that clock was put out by jagluarani.
Attached Files
File Type: cab BharS V1 - V14 Icons.cab (178.0 KB, 16 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-05-2010, 07:51 PM
lbcary

thanks for the original folder icon cab.I like all the folder icons,cant wait to see what u wil release next.I looked for the analog clock from V14CHT and i cant find it anywhere.but i did find a cpl nice looking clock cabs for cht1.8.5.I think im gonna try the modded htc hero clock cab i found,but would still rather have the clock from V14CHT.thanks again for the folder icons.V15 is still holding strong and ive been putting it thru some use,almost abuse,and it handles it great.another excellent rom release,and thanks for the new folders in V15,they look great but i just like to have options thats all. and the original folders still look great and go well with the roms look.thanks again
Old 07-05-2010, 09:51 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Here is some more icons sets, I created. Some has been used in my release, and some has not been...

Droid folder icons - used in gtx version
Sabre - similar to V15, except a bit darker. See pic below.

Also attaching V14 clock by jaguaralani. See pic below. Credit for the clock goes to jaguaralani.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen02.jpg (117.9 KB, 26 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen08.jpg (112.4 KB, 26 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab BharS Driod Icons.cab (287.1 KB, 53 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab BharS Sabre Folder Icons.cab (144.3 KB, 16 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab Sepcial2-Jaguaralani Fixed.cab (23.0 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by ai6908; 07-05-2010 at 09:56 PM.
Old 07-06-2010, 10:25 AM
lbcary

ai,thanks for the new folder icon sets as well as the jaguaralani clock from V14.i couldnt find that clock anywhere and i thought i looked thru jaguaralani cht clocks.anyways thanks again for all the user support.another reason this is still the best rom series available.
I have noticed one minor bug/glitch and i havent tried a hard-reset yet but a soft-reset seems to do the trick but only for a very short while.Its only when im in File Explorer and i try to open a zip file.After a soft-reset or on a fresh start-up the File Explorer will open up,unzip, zip files just fine but it will usually only open 1 or 2 files and then it wont ecven open up a zip file,or unzip,it will only install cab filles.But ive been using pocket rar for any zip files just fine,but i like to use File Explorer better for installing cab,zip,rar, or any files.Am i the only one with this problem.I havent heard of anyone reporting this issue,but its an issue that could go by unnoticed easily,unless ur like me and always have about 10 or so cab or zip files that i install to get the custom look i like to have setup on the roms i use,only Bhars roms since its beta releases.
Ive tried other roms and still do give almost every new major rom release a test,just to see what i think.Ive tried several Maxsense rom releases from several different chefs and i still like WM 6.5.X and Sense 2.5 with CHT.Its still the best look and gives great overall performance now,alot better than when CHT was first released.But no matter what rom i try,test,or whatever.i always end up right back where i started with whatever the newest bhars cht release is.Bhars roms are still the cleanest,neatest,fully loaded(but not bloated),great customized look,excellent stability,and great user support.Its still the best rom for the CDMA T.Pro 2,hands down.
Thanks again ai for a great new rom release.and for some more great cabs,the new folder sets,and the V14 cht clock(jaguaralani analog clock) cab.My homescreens gonna be perfect again with the V14 clock back.
Old 07-06-2010, 10:57 AM
lbcary

i like the look of the sabre folder icons.Ive tried all the different folder icon sets u cabd up and i like them all. so im sure i will be switching probly daily until i figure which set i like best.They all look great.the alluminum folder icons u created and cabd up months ago look excellent as well,and im glad i saved em,because i dont see them in post 4(cabs and fixes).Thanks for the great user support and assistance.Much appreciated.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development