View Single Post
Old 07-04-2010, 12:56 PM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: BharS 5.2.23125|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5|GENERIC|XDA_UC|02-Jul|V15|Co0kie|Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by theonyxguy View Post
thanks, without it google maps keeps saying 'Seeking GPS Satellites (0)'. I will touch base in a couple of days.

But any idea how I would change the keyboard mapping? My symbols are laid out differently and I can't find a solution online.

Thanks again in advance
Does Telus brand their own version of the HTC Touch Pro 2? I really dont know because Telus doesnt exist here in Omaha,NE.So ive been using Sprint branded HTC devices,and the only reason i choose Sprint branded HTC devices is because i had a cpl Verizon HTC devices and neither of them had functioning GPS,but the exact same device branded Sprint had a great working GPS,and i was using both devices flashed to work on the Cricket network and Cricket didnt even offer GPS at the time.I know that most Verizon branded HTC devices that are flashed to Cricket cant get a GPS lock.But i have seen a Quick GPS cab that was labeled as a Verizon only quick gps cab.I know that probly doesnt help,but maybe somthing to look into.
As for the keyboard mapping try the search on ppcgeeks or u would probly have a better chance searching over at xda for a keyboard mapping cab.Ive had to use the sprint keyboard mapping cab with Bhars roms before.good luck.