View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 10:25 AM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: BharS 5.2.23125|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5|GENERIC|XDA_UC|02-Jul|V15|Co0kie|Black

ai,thanks for the new folder icon sets as well as the jaguaralani clock from V14.i couldnt find that clock anywhere and i thought i looked thru jaguaralani cht clocks.anyways thanks again for all the user support.another reason this is still the best rom series available.
I have noticed one minor bug/glitch and i havent tried a hard-reset yet but a soft-reset seems to do the trick but only for a very short while.Its only when im in File Explorer and i try to open a zip file.After a soft-reset or on a fresh start-up the File Explorer will open up,unzip, zip files just fine but it will usually only open 1 or 2 files and then it wont ecven open up a zip file,or unzip,it will only install cab filles.But ive been using pocket rar for any zip files just fine,but i like to use File Explorer better for installing cab,zip,rar, or any files.Am i the only one with this problem.I havent heard of anyone reporting this issue,but its an issue that could go by unnoticed easily,unless ur like me and always have about 10 or so cab or zip files that i install to get the custom look i like to have setup on the roms i use,only Bhars roms since its beta releases.
Ive tried other roms and still do give almost every new major rom release a test,just to see what i think.Ive tried several Maxsense rom releases from several different chefs and i still like WM 6.5.X and Sense 2.5 with CHT.Its still the best look and gives great overall performance now,alot better than when CHT was first released.But no matter what rom i try,test,or whatever.i always end up right back where i started with whatever the newest bhars cht release is.Bhars roms are still the cleanest,neatest,fully loaded(but not bloated),great customized look,excellent stability,and great user support.Its still the best rom for the CDMA T.Pro 2,hands down.
Thanks again ai for a great new rom release.and for some more great cabs,the new folder sets,and the V14 cht clock(jaguaralani analog clock) cab.My homescreens gonna be perfect again with the V14 clock back.