PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What version of Manila do you like to see in next release?
Co0kie Home Tab (CHT) 14 66.67%
GTX Manila 3 14.29%
Just BLK is well and good, I will modify it by myself! 7 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2010, 05:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHOD400
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to ai6908
Re: (~)|WWE|BharS|23563|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5.2012.14|GENER IC|BLK&GTX|XDA_UC|25APR|V8.1

Thankd dude. For some reason co0kie mod eats up memory I think! I am still checking that out. SMS skin does not work when installed in cab. It works just fine cooked in! Go figure...grr
Old 04-26-2010, 07:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

awitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: (~)|WWE|BharS|23563|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5.2012.14|GENER IC|BLK&GTX|XDA_UC|25APR|V8.1

Downloaded 8.1 I have found that if you go into call history then you go to deleate there is no submenu to slect all and delete you have to manualy slect each call and then you can delete them also noticed that voice command is missing in this release is anyone else having this issue??
Old 04-26-2010, 09:18 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by awitt View Post
Downloaded 8.1 I have found that if you go into call history then you go to deleate there is no submenu to slect all and delete you have to manualy slect each call and then you can delete them also noticed that voice command is missing in this release is anyone else having this issue??
My friend. You are correct...voice command is left out. Will include in next release. Call history delete all dont work. Great find....i will look to see if i can find a fix!
Old 04-26-2010, 09:40 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: tp2

nombar is a n00b

maybe this has been answered didnt have time to read all 40 pages but the last version i flashed was the full version 4. and getting ready to flash 8.1 but the only problem ive had with every version has been after my phone has been on for awhile even just half a day with moderate use if i have like sms open or just one other thing open and i get a call come in it pretty much will lock the phone up. it takes about 2 rings before it switches from the sms screen and sometimes even the homescreen to the incoming call and if i hit the talk hard key or slide to answer it doesnt it just sits and spins until it goes to voicemail. has this been fixed in 8.1? and did anyone else have this problem?
Old 04-26-2010, 10:38 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nombar View Post
maybe this has been answered didnt have time to read all 40 pages but the last version i flashed was the full version 4. and getting ready to flash 8.1 but the only problem ive had with every version has been after my phone has been on for awhile even just half a day with moderate use if i have like sms open or just one other thing open and i get a call come in it pretty much will lock the phone up. it takes about 2 rings before it switches from the sms screen and sometimes even the homescreen to the incoming call and if i hit the talk hard key or slide to answer it doesnt it just sits and spins until it goes to voicemail. has this been fixed in 8.1? and did anyone else have this problem?

I think one of the users here found a fix and I did implement it in my ROM. Flash and see if it works. I did use slide2anser and it was just fine. But do let me know if it works if u flash.
Old 04-27-2010, 12:29 AM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Ive been using this rom since its second beta release and i have never experienced any problems like that. Id check to make sure u have a goodflash, maybe do a hard-reset or something. Ive used every version of this rom since then and thats one problem ive never even heard anyone else complain about, except i did have a few issues when the rom contained HDTweak and Advance Config, but since the removal of those 2 programs the rom has been as solid as a rock. The only way to break it now ive found is thru user misuse or installing a bad cab or app. If u use only tried and tru cabs like the cabs ive been using on almost every release the rom is near perfect, extremly stable/reliable and very fast. Its evolved into the best TP2 rom available on ppcgeeks or anywhere else, i think. Give it a try and u wont be disappointed. Not to mention some of the best user support around. All around exellent daily use rom for anyone. Covers all and any needs and wants from a WM phone. I think its by far the most highly under rated rom on ppcgeeks for sure. Its easily better than any other chefs from ppcgeeks CDMA TP2 rom forum. This rom, with the Cookie mod, is what HTC's Sense 2.5 should have looked like and functioned like originally right from the start. it shouldve looked that way stock. This rom plus the cookie mod equals one great looking rom. Definetly looking forward to V9.Thanks again man.
Old 04-27-2010, 02:06 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: tp2

nombar is a n00b

it may have been a bad cab cant remember if i had the problem before or not. what are some tried and true cabs that make this rom even better than it already is?
Old 04-27-2010, 11:23 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nombar View Post
it may have been a bad cab cant remember if i had the problem before or not. what are some tried and true cabs that make this rom even better than it already is?
I would say you will have to figure that on your own. I have list of cabs that work in post #4. Use what you like from there.
Old 04-27-2010, 09:21 PM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

A few other cabs that ive used with every version of this rom with no problems are; Cookies Home Tab 1.7& CHT editor 1.71 are my first installs,or occasionally Maxmanila 3.0 with the Bhars maxmanila patch cab, ppcmods.com metallic blue lower slider icons, Manilla disable clock flipping(WVGA_2.5 flipclock fix), Eraser 85 Change Start Menu Items(CSMI),Bluff My Call,Purians 2.5 transparent T-Mobile Clock, MobileTopSoft Opnmarket(Omarket), HD Speedo, Purians mighty roms blue start menu icons, SDK Certs, Ryan Mogul secrity policy lifter(not always needed), Santod no clock background(best no clock background cab) or Touch X remove clock background, Touch Pro super arcade(Ruppy Super Arcade), Dark Ninjas 6.5.X Android Taskbar cabs, Mobile Media Center, Opera Mini 5, Devotion project dialer(be careful the dialer installs,looks, and works great but it wont uninstall? u have to do a hard-reset to remove this dialer?), Manilla 2.5 no curtains cab, Dusk Dialer WVGA(and it installs and uninstalls),and the Astronaut sms skin cabs do install and function but every Astronaut sms skin cab i installed had at least one or two flaws or bugs. The only sms skin i found that had no flaws or bugs at all was in Astronauts sms skin thread at XDA but i think someone else repacked the cab. The sms skin cab that i found at XDA that works and looks great is labeled on my sd-card as, 1sae sms skins cab. I know i have a bunch more cabs that function with this rom but i just cant think of anymore right now. But those cabs are all cabs that ive personally used on Bhars rom with no problems. And i know that all the cabs in post 4 work excellent also. Just searching around for most of those cabs should take a minute but i tried to label them all well enough so u can just Google whatever cab ur looking for and it should come up with the correct cab. Hope this helps someone. This is my favorite rom and ive experimented with it quite a bit so if any of the above cabs dont work or are too hard to find please just send me a pm and ill look for the actual cab or at least get the cabs real name for sure so it definetly comes up on Google when u do a search next time.
8.1 is a great rom. I cant wait for the V9 release with a working Voice Recorder. Great work. This rom definetly deserves more credit. I think its by far the best. But i think ur developing a growing fan base of rom users.
Old 04-27-2010, 09:57 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

I think you have installed all the cabs that I know of! lol

Do you use XDA_UC or any other UC or just manual install?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development