View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 12:29 AM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: (~)|WWE|BharS|23563|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5.2012.14|GENER IC|BLK&GTX|XDA_UC|25APR|V8.1

Ive been using this rom since its second beta release and i have never experienced any problems like that. Id check to make sure u have a goodflash, maybe do a hard-reset or something. Ive used every version of this rom since then and thats one problem ive never even heard anyone else complain about, except i did have a few issues when the rom contained HDTweak and Advance Config, but since the removal of those 2 programs the rom has been as solid as a rock. The only way to break it now ive found is thru user misuse or installing a bad cab or app. If u use only tried and tru cabs like the cabs ive been using on almost every release the rom is near perfect, extremly stable/reliable and very fast. Its evolved into the best TP2 rom available on ppcgeeks or anywhere else, i think. Give it a try and u wont be disappointed. Not to mention some of the best user support around. All around exellent daily use rom for anyone. Covers all and any needs and wants from a WM phone. I think its by far the most highly under rated rom on ppcgeeks for sure. Its easily better than any other chefs from ppcgeeks CDMA TP2 rom forum. This rom, with the Cookie mod, is what HTC's Sense 2.5 should have looked like and functioned like originally right from the start. it shouldve looked that way stock. This rom plus the cookie mod equals one great looking rom. Definetly looking forward to V9.Thanks again man.