View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 09:21 PM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: (~)|WWE|BharS|23563|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5.2012.14|GENER IC|BLK&GTX|XDA_UC|25APR|V8.1

A few other cabs that ive used with every version of this rom with no problems are; Cookies Home Tab 1.7& CHT editor 1.71 are my first installs,or occasionally Maxmanila 3.0 with the Bhars maxmanila patch cab, ppcmods.com metallic blue lower slider icons, Manilla disable clock flipping(WVGA_2.5 flipclock fix), Eraser 85 Change Start Menu Items(CSMI),Bluff My Call,Purians 2.5 transparent T-Mobile Clock, MobileTopSoft Opnmarket(Omarket), HD Speedo, Purians mighty roms blue start menu icons, SDK Certs, Ryan Mogul secrity policy lifter(not always needed), Santod no clock background(best no clock background cab) or Touch X remove clock background, Touch Pro super arcade(Ruppy Super Arcade), Dark Ninjas 6.5.X Android Taskbar cabs, Mobile Media Center, Opera Mini 5, Devotion project dialer(be careful the dialer installs,looks, and works great but it wont uninstall? u have to do a hard-reset to remove this dialer?), Manilla 2.5 no curtains cab, Dusk Dialer WVGA(and it installs and uninstalls),and the Astronaut sms skin cabs do install and function but every Astronaut sms skin cab i installed had at least one or two flaws or bugs. The only sms skin i found that had no flaws or bugs at all was in Astronauts sms skin thread at XDA but i think someone else repacked the cab. The sms skin cab that i found at XDA that works and looks great is labeled on my sd-card as, 1sae sms skins cab. I know i have a bunch more cabs that function with this rom but i just cant think of anymore right now. But those cabs are all cabs that ive personally used on Bhars rom with no problems. And i know that all the cabs in post 4 work excellent also. Just searching around for most of those cabs should take a minute but i tried to label them all well enough so u can just Google whatever cab ur looking for and it should come up with the correct cab. Hope this helps someone. This is my favorite rom and ive experimented with it quite a bit so if any of the above cabs dont work or are too hard to find please just send me a pm and ill look for the actual cab or at least get the cabs real name for sure so it definetly comes up on Google when u do a search next time.
8.1 is a great rom. I cant wait for the V9 release with a working Voice Recorder. Great work. This rom definetly deserves more credit. I think its by far the best. But i think ur developing a growing fan base of rom users.