PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2010, 11:45 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {ROM}{23529/6.5.5}-2/16/10-Formula's SPB MobileSense 3.5.3 v3 + New Titanium Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
very nice rom man! i like it

if you dont mind me asking. did you skin the .tsk or did you find it? if so where?

i like it a lot

No I am no artist...lol Here is user over at XDA
http://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?u=1937433
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-16-2010, 11:48 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Threadstarter

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP
Re: {ROM}{23529/6.5.5}-2/16/10-Formula's SPB MobileSense 3.5.3 v3 + New Titanium Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannerj View Post
I am having a few issues with this sprint version. hard reset and cleared storage. Then started testing... tried tell me, I was impressed it actually worked I was very impressed. Then started playing with the senseconfig. Tried to change the menu icons. it gave me an error at first. after I exited mobile shell then did it again, then finally changed. The change messed up the the bottom part of the screen... I am seeing part of the menu split black and blue color.

Also it is very slow switching from landscape back to portrait after texting..... that is all I have found so for. I will try 1 more hard reset to see that fixes it.

Lets hope it fixes it. Tannerj
Sorry about the Sense Config issues I have not Tried to change the bottom bar, another user reported success with this though. Have you simply tried changing it again back to another bottom bar then back to the one you want? I only used it to configure my OEM for Mobile Sense. It should work though cause my OEM is setup to duplicate the cab setup just bundled with my additions.
Old 02-17-2010, 02:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO-Zone
Carrier: Sprint 4G

Vegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
Den what version of opera 9.7 or 10 i did update 9.7 as well maybe there is some problems although i have yet to experience this behavior. I havent tried ie yet i will look into this one.
Sorry about the typoed post...I could read what i was typing..lol.

I used IE first, earlier in the day, to do the Facebook sign-in cookie thing. All was well.

Later I clicked on the Opera 10 link. I would see the Opera progress bar center screen for maybe 30 seconds. Then it would disappear. The phone then froze. Reset, tried again with 9.7...not even the progress bar. I did this a few times..sometimes I got a freeze, sometimes not. So I tried IE..it would work but when I typed text all I saw were black boxes for the letters.

I am doing the flashdance as we speak. Obviously it must have been something with my phone as no one else experienced it.

Old 02-17-2010, 02:55 AM
PPCGeeks VIP
Threadstarter

If your IE was doing that after hard reset it should not, Opera Mobile 10 link is not in the rom the lnk cab must be added, this should also work. But 9.7 will still do exactly as it did before and lock up the phone, I posted a cab for someone to try so once you have flashed to the rom again attempt to install the opera fixes cabs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegasden View Post
Sorry about the typoed post...I could read what i was typing..lol.

I used IE first, earlier in the day, to do the Facebook sign-in cookie thing. All was well.

Later I clicked on the Opera 10 link. I would see the Opera progress bar center screen for maybe 30 seconds. Then it would disappear. The phone then froze. Reset, tried again with 9.7...not even the progress bar. I did this a few times..sometimes I got a freeze, sometimes not. So I tried IE..it would work but when I typed text all I saw were black boxes for the letters.

I am doing the flashdance as we speak. Obviously it must have been something with my phone as no one else experienced it.

Last edited by Formula84; 02-17-2010 at 02:58 AM.
Old 02-17-2010, 02:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Telus

Flexplorer is just getting started

I'm also doing the flashdance for a second time. I have been experiencing most of the probs discussed. no active sync, even after unchecking the fast transfer, with XP & vista. constant locking up, opera not working... this time I re-downloaded the rom to my computer, maybe I got a corrupted D/L. will report back.
Old 02-17-2010, 03:18 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Vegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
If your IE was doing that after hard reset it should not, Opera Mobile 10 link is not in the rom the lnk cab must be added, this should also work. But 9.7 will still do exactly as it did before and lock up the phone, I posted a cab for someone to try so once you have flashed to the rom again attempt to install the opera fixes cabs.
I must be seeing things...or missed a post somewhere. On the panel with the extended weather forecast there is a group of 8 shortcuts at the bottom. One is for Opera 10. So even though a shortcut exists we need to add the fix cab? (Ok, I see where I was confused...you posted the fix before you posted the links to the current download..and no mention of it on the first page)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 85stang View Post
the opera 9.7 fix didn't work, it crashes after first launch, then if you try it again it says it is still cleaning up the previous run.
I see this posted after you posted the Opera 9.7 cab. Isolated instance or should I be wary?
Old 02-17-2010, 03:24 AM
PPCGeeks VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegasden View Post
I must be seeing things...or missed a post somewhere. On the panel with the extended weather forecast there is a group of 8 shortcuts at the bottom. One is for Opera 10. So even though a shortcut exists we need to add the fix cab? (Ok, I see where I was confused...you posted the fix before you posted the links to the current download..and no mention of it on the first page)

I see this posted after you posted the Opera 9.7 cab. Isolated instance or should I be wary?
Well for now if you want 9.7 you could try other cabs from xda for opera 9.7 builds I have one here. I am working on a new version with a refined 23534 sys that corrected the previous reasons why i did not put out my prior build.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=486502

Last edited by Formula84; 02-17-2010 at 03:33 AM.
Old 02-17-2010, 03:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker

No sweat...looks like Opera 10 worked from the link on the panel I referred to after that cab fix. I'll live with that...one Opera is enough lol.

Seems like it's moving right along at a good pace ...so we'll let the phone rest for the night.
Old 02-17-2010, 03:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Telus

Flexplorer is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexplorer View Post
I'm also doing the flashdance for a second time. I have been experiencing most of the probs discussed. no active sync, even after unchecking the fast transfer, with XP & vista. constant locking up, opera not working... this time I re-downloaded the rom to my computer, maybe I got a corrupted D/L. will report back.

Flashdance did not work for trying to get active sync. while on stock telus I acivesync perfect. too bad, I love the idea of this rom. too late for me. I'll try another time. thanks for all your hard work
Old 02-17-2010, 04:09 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexplorer View Post
Flashdance did not work for trying to get active sync. while on stock telus I acivesync perfect. too bad, I love the idea of this rom. too late for me. I'll try another time. thanks for all your hard work
try soft resetting the device and reboot computer. I had problems with initial synch but it cleared up after a couple tries. Disable any firewall you have. Especially avg security.. it has issues with synch at times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
spb mobile shell, spb ms