View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 11:48 PM
Formula84
PPCGeeks VIP
Threadstarter

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {ROM}{23529/6.5.5}-2/16/10-Formula's SPB MobileSense 3.5.3 v3 + New Titanium Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannerj View Post
I am having a few issues with this sprint version. hard reset and cleared storage. Then started testing... tried tell me, I was impressed it actually worked I was very impressed. Then started playing with the senseconfig. Tried to change the menu icons. it gave me an error at first. after I exited mobile shell then did it again, then finally changed. The change messed up the the bottom part of the screen... I am seeing part of the menu split black and blue color.

Also it is very slow switching from landscape back to portrait after texting..... that is all I have found so for. I will try 1 more hard reset to see that fixes it.

Lets hope it fixes it. Tannerj
Sorry about the Sense Config issues I have not Tried to change the bottom bar, another user reported success with this though. Have you simply tried changing it again back to another bottom bar then back to the one you want? I only used it to configure my OEM for Mobile Sense. It should work though cause my OEM is setup to duplicate the cab setup just bundled with my additions.