PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2010, 10:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2!!!!
Carrier: Sprint

jp2307 is keeping up the good workjp2307 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {ROM}{23540/6.5.5}{2/22}Formula's SPB MobileSense 3.5.3 & Titanium Only

is there a way to map the end button to use the long end Press cab to get the options of disconnect data or other options???

thanks

JP
Old 02-22-2010, 10:59 AM
PPCGeeks VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp2307 View Post
is there a way to map the end button to use the long end Press cab to get the options of disconnect data or other options???

thanks

JP
I personally Use Rhodium Keyboard Control. I am working on cooking this in, but have not gotten to it yet. Check out the thread in the software forum.
Old 02-22-2010, 11:00 AM
PPCGeeks VIP
Threadstarter

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdroms View Post
I own SPB Mobile Shell, Phone Suite, Weather & Backup. I am trying to find a way to auto mate their registration with Sashimi. I have entered reg files for all other software, but I cannot find the location for these 4. Anyone have any ideas? This ROM is fantastic, it has brought me back to Mobile Shell.
I will look into this for you.
Old 02-22-2010, 11:01 AM
PPCGeeks VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohenebajoy View Post
Formula you are doing a great job. thanks. the link for this build Formula MS353 23540 Sprint.v1 is not working? anymore links?
Link is working for me, maybe your are being blocked from downloading via ftp: I will get a http depositfiles mirror up when i get to work.
Just checked from work even though this is an FTP upload, the download is HTTP: so it should work. I will also be adding DepositFiles Mirror.
Old 02-22-2010, 11:16 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

the sprint nav icon is jacked. I installed sprint nav to see if it corrected and its still a blank

I will give pocketshield a try just allow spb alarm? or windows alarm too? there is also mobile sense entry too in the pocketshield apps list. I assume you configured those and they retained.

also on marketplace.. is it the new one just posted a few days ago on ppcgeeks main page?

Last edited by solarflarex; 02-22-2010 at 12:31 PM.
Old 02-22-2010, 12:48 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflarex View Post
the sprint nav icon is jacked. I installed sprint nav to see if it corrected and its still a blank

I will give pocketshield a try just allow spb alarm? or windows alarm too? there is also mobile sense entry too in the pocketshield apps list. I assume you configured those and they retained.

also on marketplace.. is it the new one just posted a few days ago on ppcgeeks main page?
Yes included is the official Facebook 1.2 (not hacked xda version) and new Marketplace. Also check out the keyboard selections some nice improvements there as well!

Those PocketShield entries are defaults, it finds what running and allows you to select it for unlocking. Be careful you don't want to add Mobile Shell to allow unlocking as this is running all the time, this will unlock your device when this app calls to the front not a good idea for anything other then alarm software. There is also under "Locking" section a "Except When" button here you can add applications that if running will not allow the device to sleep, you would want to add music players, etc. (the app has to be running first for it to show up in the list to add to exceptions.

I will look into the sprint Nav icon this is the first time I have included it in my sprint builds.

Last edited by Formula84; 02-22-2010 at 12:51 PM.
Old 02-22-2010, 02:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Sprint/Juicy rom R5

LoriInWA knows their stuffLoriInWA knows their stuffLoriInWA knows their stuffLoriInWA knows their stuffLoriInWA knows their stuffLoriInWA knows their stuff

This is an incredible rom!! My hubby was using inagroove's spb shell rom, but after seeing this one, he had to have it. I was running the SSS rom and decided to try the spb shell and WOW, what a fast rom!! My only question is whether there is a place where I can check that apps are closed on a short tap on the X, like Touch Flo. I have never used the task manager included in this rom, so I'm not sure if I can set that up in that task manager. Any help is appreciated!!

Thanks again for all your hard work!
Old 02-22-2010, 02:37 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoriInWA View Post
This is an incredible rom!! My hubby was using inagroove's spb shell rom, but after seeing this one, he had to have it. I was running the SSS rom and decided to try the spb shell and WOW, what a fast rom!! My only question is whether there is a place where I can check that apps are closed on a short tap on the X, like Touch Flo. I have never used the task manager included in this rom, so I'm not sure if I can set that up in that task manager. Any help is appreciated!!

Thanks again for all your hard work!
Well thank you for the kind words...

There are three task managers.

1.) Default WM TM : Start -> Utilities -> Task manager
2.) Advanced DotFred TskMngr : Start -> Tools -> DotFred TaskMan
***I use this for advanced functions only (reg edits, prov xml, etc.) not simple task management.
3.) Integrated SPB TaskManager -> from any screen in MS hit the Lower left softkey to launch TM or Bottom middle bar -> Top Middle Icon (Blue/White with green arrows)

Hope that helps out. I usually Map the Default WM Taskmanager to a physical key using RKeyboard Control.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-22-2010, 02:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO-Zone
Carrier: Sprint 4G

Vegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuff
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50369; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Great effort and outstanding in every way thus far! Sitting here waiting for my car being serviced and putting the rom thru the paces.

One minor hiccup was initially starting Opera 10....it locked up. But a reset, start Opera 9.7, close and then restart Opera 10 and all was good.

Again, great rom!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-22-2010, 05:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

With the exception of the sprint nav icon being blank leaving a big flaw in one of my awesomely customized MS screens... this rom is rockin. Everything else works so far. Pocketshield is customized and working well. I'm not a hater anymore, but s2u2 is pretty good too when used in conjunction with s2p. It's all good though, I can just uninstall pocketshield if I decide i'd rather use s2u2..

One thing that bugged me about s2u2 though is playing youtube videos etc, the screen would go blank. I guess it could be some configuration point, but hopefully pocketshield can realize that the device is active "streaming video"... I haven't been able to test if pocketshield does this.

Thank you formula! This rom is hands down the best rom on ppcgeeks. (sorry other chefs.. but its true)
The battery life, the speed, the stability, customizability, the ram left after boot, did I mention the battery life?

p.s. tf3d/sense licks nuggets.. buggy slow, hard to customize, dll conflicting pos..

Last edited by solarflarex; 02-22-2010 at 05:10 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
spb mobile shell, spb ms