PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2010, 12:42 AM
PPCGeeks VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {ROM}{23540/6.5.5}{2/22}Formula's SPB MobileSense 3.5.3 & Titanium Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyedanap View Post
Is there anyway to to restore the default task bar / icons? Also is there a way to restore to the default start menu

Thanks
phil
you can easily use any 6.5.x taskbar cab of your choice. Someone probably has a stock white. I can try to make a cab for you later
Old 02-23-2010, 01:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Telus

Flexplorer is just getting started

Formula, your rom is the best i have ever used. every other rom i usually have a dead battery by early evening with the amount I use my phone. i flashed from v2 to the latest beta this morning, everything has been flawless all day long & i still have 60% battery by bedtime. amazing work! thank you for all your efforts.
Old 02-23-2010, 09:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Verizon

kscawley is becoming a great contributor

I am a Verizon user. I have flashed a couple times and really like what you have done with the Titanium version. I am however having a problem with the hardware keyboard. Neither the Shift or Symbol key are working. I don't even see the white lights at the top of the keyboard indicating either one has been pressed. I ran the included Verizon provisioning at second boot. I tried running Mighty's Verizon Keyboard layout and it made no difference. Running another provisioning app didn't work either. I flashed back to a different ROM and everything worked properly.

Any ideas?
Old 02-23-2010, 09:18 AM
Lurker

natedoggathens is a n00b

This is the best SPB ROM I have tried yet! Great work! I too am having the same KB issue with the shift and FN key not working. But I also am having contact issues, whe I try to dial out of the WM contact and pressing the green SPB contact call button nothing happens. But I can call *228 with no problem.
Old 02-23-2010, 09:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2

kscawley is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by natedoggathens View Post
This is the best SPB ROM I have tried yet! Great work! I too am having the same KB issue with the shift and FN key not working. But I also am having contact issues, whe I try to dial out of the WM contact and pressing the green SPB contact call button nothing happens. But I can call *228 with no problem.
What happens when you dial a full number manually? Does it go through? Or do you get a Verizon recording "We are unable to authenticate your phone..."?
Old 02-23-2010, 09:52 AM
Lurker

natedoggathens is a n00b

When I type a number in manually in HTC dialer and press "Talk" the number just goes away, with no attempt to dial. Fixing to try flash to OEM VZW 6.5, Clear Storage, Flash This ROM then Clear Storage and see what happens. Thanks.
Old 02-23-2010, 09:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2!!!!

jp2307 is keeping up the good workjp2307 is keeping up the good work

Formula84, I have found a little bug... on the Dialer. after i dial out...i get the attached screen!!!! the option are missing on the bottom....did i do something wrong??? i have had this on all the past versions!!!

thanks JP
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen09.jpg (8.1 KB, 16 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-23-2010, 01:13 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Threadstarter

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp2307 View Post
Formula84, I have found a little bug... on the Dialer. after i dial out...i get the attached screen!!!! the option are missing on the bottom....did i do something wrong??? i have had this on all the past versions!!!

thanks JP
No this is a limitation of not building in Manilla, the HTC Dialer is integrated to Manilla so without these buttons do not appear. With other Titanium Roms you may not notice it as much do to the stock Dialer is White and when there is no buttons there it does not stick out. I have looked through all possible ways to get this worked out but can not find an answer other than cook in Manilla which I am not doing.
Old 02-23-2010, 01:16 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kscawley View Post
I am a Verizon user. I have flashed a couple times and really like what you have done with the Titanium version. I am however having a problem with the hardware keyboard. Neither the Shift or Symbol key are working. I don't even see the white lights at the top of the keyboard indicating either one has been pressed. I ran the included Verizon provisioning at second boot. I tried running Mighty's Verizon Keyboard layout and it made no difference. Running another provisioning app didn't work either. I flashed back to a different ROM and everything worked properly.

Any ideas?
Sorry as I do not use Verizon and Can really help here because I cant test. I know that Calkulin uses verizon and this Kitchen is Based off the Verizon 3.04 drivers so ? Could you try skipping the verizon carrier selection at boot and maybe install someone elses Verizon Carrier cab + Verizon Layout maybe? I will see if I can ask around on the kitchen forum for you, thanks for reporting your issues so i can try to fix them.
Old 02-23-2010, 01:36 PM
Lurker

natedoggathens is a n00b

I just had the same KB Problems and the dialer not working. I flashed back a stock VZW Rom w/ radio via SD card. Then did clear storage. Then flashed this ROM, Did a clear storage. Keyboard and dialer work perfect now. I haven't flashed a OEM in forever, guess that was it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
spb mobile shell, spb ms