View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 03:18 AM
Vegasden
Regular 'Geeker

Vegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {ROM}{23529/6.5.5}-2/16/10-Formula's SPB MobileSense 3.5.3 v3 + New Titanium Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
If your IE was doing that after hard reset it should not, Opera Mobile 10 link is not in the rom the lnk cab must be added, this should also work. But 9.7 will still do exactly as it did before and lock up the phone, I posted a cab for someone to try so once you have flashed to the rom again attempt to install the opera fixes cabs.
I must be seeing things...or missed a post somewhere. On the panel with the extended weather forecast there is a group of 8 shortcuts at the bottom. One is for Opera 10. So even though a shortcut exists we need to add the fix cab? (Ok, I see where I was confused...you posted the fix before you posted the links to the current download..and no mention of it on the first page)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 85stang View Post
the opera 9.7 fix didn't work, it crashes after first launch, then if you try it again it says it is still cleaning up the previous run.
I see this posted after you posted the Opera 9.7 cab. Isolated instance or should I be wary?