View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 02:55 AM
Formula84
PPCGeeks VIP
Threadstarter

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {ROM}{23529/6.5.5}-2/16/10-Formula's SPB MobileSense 3.5.3 v3 + New Titanium Only

If your IE was doing that after hard reset it should not, Opera Mobile 10 link is not in the rom the lnk cab must be added, this should also work. But 9.7 will still do exactly as it did before and lock up the phone, I posted a cab for someone to try so once you have flashed to the rom again attempt to install the opera fixes cabs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegasden View Post
Sorry about the typoed post...I could read what i was typing..lol.

I used IE first, earlier in the day, to do the Facebook sign-in cookie thing. All was well.

Later I clicked on the Opera 10 link. I would see the Opera progress bar center screen for maybe 30 seconds. Then it would disappear. The phone then froze. Reset, tried again with 9.7...not even the progress bar. I did this a few times..sometimes I got a freeze, sometimes not. So I tried IE..it would work but when I typed text all I saw were black boxes for the letters.

I am doing the flashdance as we speak. Obviously it must have been something with my phone as no one else experienced it.

Last edited by Formula84; 02-17-2010 at 02:58 AM.