PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2010, 07:16 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {ROM}{23529/6.5.5}-2/16/10-Formula's SPB MobileSense 3.5.3 v3 + New Titanium Only

When in rss hub and clicking on link to open browser gets error. I suppose its trying to default to opera 9.7? How do we make it default to opera 10 beta 3?
Old 02-17-2010, 09:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Mr_Sinister is just getting started
Re: {ROM}{23529/6.5.5}-2/16/10-Formula's SPB MobileSense 3.5.3 v3 + New Titanium Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexplorer View Post
I'm also doing the flashdance for a second time. I have been experiencing most of the probs discussed. no active sync, even after unchecking the fast transfer, with XP & vista. constant locking up, opera not working... this time I re-downloaded the rom to my computer, maybe I got a corrupted D/L. will report back.

I too have tried everything and cannot get phone to sync with Outlook. I really, really like the Moble Shell interface.

Does this mobile shell theme exist as a download? I would like to try it with another rom.

Thanks!!
Old 02-17-2010, 10:21 AM
Lurker

85stang is a n00b

I tried the fast file transfer setting on/off, soft reset, hard reset, nothing worked for getting usb sync to work. Finally i gave up and used over the air sync. even that wouldnt work untill a soft reset. I have also had some lockups, like after a call is over when trying to close the dialer with the X, It would freeze and stay on that screen. The opera 9.7 fix did not work, it still does the same thing.
Old 02-17-2010, 10:25 AM
Lurker

85stang is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Sinister View Post
I too have tried everything and cannot get phone to sync with Outlook. I really, really like the Moble Shell interface.

Does this mobile shell theme exist as a download? I would like to try it with another rom.

Thanks!!
You can download it from http://spb.com/products/mobileshell/ Its a Trial but the one in this ROM is also, you just have to buy to get the serial to register it.
Old 02-17-2010, 10:27 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Let the EVO-lution Begin!!

southphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to southphillysean Send a message via Yahoo to southphillysean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Sinister View Post

Thanks!!
Mobile Shell is a stand alone Program that goes on top of the Windows install OS. use the search for MS3. you will find the mobile shell. most roms dont play nice with mobile. i would suggest Mightyrom or Juicy if you want to install MS3, but here is the kicker. MS3 works best when it is cooked into the rom which FormulaROM is. there is a 14 day trial on MS3.
Old 02-17-2010, 10:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker

southphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to southphillysean Send a message via Yahoo to southphillysean

Quote:
Originally Posted by 85stang View Post
You can download it from http://spb.com/products/mobileshell/ Its a Trial but the one in this ROM is also, you just have to buy to get the serial to register it.
When downloading MS3 it wont look nothing like the MS3 on FormulaROM. there is an additional install required for the extra features. the link is in the first post of this forum.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-17-2010, 10:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker

it seems everyone is having lockup problem or a battery drain issue or not be able to sync. i dont have a problem with any of the above. below is what i do before flashing "ANY ROM".

This will solve your lockup issues:
flash back to stock.
hard reset.
flash rom.
hard reset.

This will solve your battery drain issue:
if your battery drains like 1% a minute. just through it back on the charger and let it cycle itself back to 100 (with the green light on) then your good to go.

this will ensure that everything is completely wiped out that previous roms left out.
Old 02-17-2010, 10:40 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Formula your work is greatly appreciated and i thank you very much for your hard work.

I would like to make a suggestion. keep up with the latest builds like you are doing now, but get an old stable build and work out the kinks and keep updating that to make it a perfect rom. There are reasons why Mighty, juicy. NRG, and Silence are so good. you have tons of talent i can tell by looking and using your work, but i would love to see you establish yourself amoung the elite here at PPCGeeks. i know you have the brains and dedication to do so.
Old 02-17-2010, 11:05 AM
PPCGeeks VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP
Smile Re: {ROM}{23529/6.5.5}-2/16/10-Formula's SPB MobileSense 3.5.3 v3 + New Titanium Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by 85stang View Post
I tried the fast file transfer setting on/off, soft reset, hard reset, nothing worked for getting usb sync to work. Finally i gave up and used over the air sync. even that wouldnt work untill a soft reset. I have also had some lockups, like after a call is over when trying to close the dialer with the X, It would freeze and stay on that screen. The opera 9.7 fix did not work, it still does the same thing.
Anyone having issues flash back to v2 for now. Looks Like I have corrected some issues but also have added as well for some users. Should be done today for testing, If anyone is interested I may have a beta up later today of 23534, Calk has fixed the sleep of death issues with the sys.

Last edited by Formula84; 02-17-2010 at 11:08 AM.
Old 02-17-2010, 11:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2!!!!

jp2307 is keeping up the good workjp2307 is keeping up the good work

I am Up for testing!!! Thanks Formula84

JP

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
spb mobile shell, spb ms