PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2010, 11:43 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 5-28-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's

Thanks, and yeah, that's gonna be the additional ROM that's going to be added this week. And yeah, I've been running this Max Sense test ROM for 2 weeks, absolutely no issues, I've only had to soft reset once (and that was GrooveMobile's fault),and is really fast.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-15-2010, 11:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Spint HTC TP 2

dawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
Thanks, and yeah, that's gonna be the additional ROM that's going to be added this week. And yeah, I've been running this Max Sense test ROM for 2 weeks, absolutely no issues, I've only had to soft reset once (and that was GrooveMobile's fault),and is really fast.
You're original 6.5.x was the first I ever used of that type... you had just put it out and were so helpful with me as it was one of my first flashes. You do good work Dibbson and I really look forward to your MS offering.
Old 06-15-2010, 08:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

jkseger is just getting started

Can't wait, Dibbs. Thanks!!
Old 06-16-2010, 08:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Phen0m is becoming a great contributor

Hey Dibbs,

Any idea how to make "Compact Qwerty" the default ime keyboard over whats now default "Full Qwerty"?
Full is too inaccurate for me to type on swiftly.
Old 06-16-2010, 11:15 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

This is the registry value that you will need to adjust to your liking.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Sip

Under defaultIM
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-16-2010, 11:56 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: MTS RUS

Filippios is a n00b

Heyy dibbson! Really so much waiting for your new ROM, with your UI style. When..wheeeen this will come to us? Thx.. and how much things wiil be fixed? Is you planning to get SYS base much newer then 23569? And how about base hardware keyboard layout and xt9 support on the onscreen keyboard? If you remember, i had issue when typing "," on it. Can you make something, like MightyMike , what ONLY on him ROMs when i am only flashed and type on "Star" button, i am get ",". And then i am can install my russian layout and my "," and all works like a charm))
And..xT9, which didn't works begore..pls enable it. + Taskbar indicator of headset connecting. Thats not indicated in your previous builds.

And thanks to you for your good work! Really like your ROM and your approach )
Old 06-16-2010, 12:10 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Thanks, as far as the SYS, I haven't seen anything above 23569 yet, I was trying to wait on one, but it's been a long wait. So I worked on several things for Max Sense and the Official Release. I switched to a new phone canvas, and that has fixed the headset icon, it now shows every time I connect to my car stereo to listen to my music. The Max Sense ROM will be this week, most likely on Friday. xT9 has been working fine for me on the onscreen keyboard (default keyboard). If the "," doesn't work for you in the next update, I may pull you into the beta chat to try and figure it out.
Old 06-16-2010, 04:59 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro 2

shawn1774 is a n00b
Smile Re: <> 5-28-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's

Can't wait, Dibbs.
Old 06-18-2010, 06:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to 123sit

dibbs, you messed with sense 2015 yet?
Old 06-18-2010, 07:34 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Umm, check the beta chat, but yeah

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development