PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2010, 06:51 PM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!
Carrier: Sprint

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: <> 01-19-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 & Titanium <> SYS 21889 & 23518

Not to deflect, but I noticed I just got a text message but 2.5 manilla is not showing a notifier (ya know a number over the texting tab). I saw the new text notification in the wm taskbar thats how i new I had a text. text shows in the manilla tab but isnt notifying.
Old 01-20-2010, 06:57 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 01-19-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 & Titanium <> SYS 21889 & 23518

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzard View Post
Thanks for the quick reply!

Unfortunately, that did not fix the problem????

I checked the registry before the "fix" and it showed the 5120000 limits, same after???

I wonder did I do something that might have screwed it up???

Should I reflash???

Thanks
I wonder if that cab only changed the send size? (wasn't my cab, lol) Anyways, edit your registry to this for 2MB or change the numbers to whatever you want above that, lol.

Hklm/software/arcsoft/arcsoftmmsUA/Config/mm1/mmscsetting/samplmmsc
change wap1senddefault to 2048000 and wap2senddef to 2048000
change wap1recvdefault to 2048000 and wap2recvdef to 2048000
then.
Hklm/software/arcsoft/arcsoftmmsUA/Config/mm1/mmscsetting/samplmmsc2
change wap1senddefault to 2048000 and wap2senddef to 2048000
change wap1recvdefault to 2048000 and wap2recvdef to 2048000

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Old 01-20-2010, 07:00 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by PropagandaX View Post
Not to deflect, but I noticed I just got a text message but 2.5 manilla is not showing a notifier (ya know a number over the texting tab). I saw the new text notification in the wm taskbar thats how i new I had a text. text shows in the manilla tab but isnt notifying.
You have to be the oddball don't you propagandaX, lol. Anyways, I've been running the same rom as everyone else and i have been getting the "1" over the text tab all day, maybe a total of around 10 or so txts so far. I will barrage my phone with texts for awhile and see if i can replicate the issue you have. Other than that, I really don't have a definitive answer on that one. Anyone else experience this issue yet?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-20-2010, 07:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

mclife is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I've seen this text count bug in many ROMs I've flashed lately. I believe I read somewhere that it's a bug in the new Manila 1922.
Old 01-20-2010, 07:10 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Ok PropagandaX, so i sent 10 texts from an htc hero to my phone, no issues. Soft Reset, and sent 10 more texts from the Sprint website just to add a variable to it and still no issues. During the test, I sent 5 back to back to back to back to back, and then pauses inbetween. I tried to mix it up a little to invoke a response. I will now look into some files and see if there is something amiss there.
Old 01-20-2010, 07:10 PM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I will report back if it happens again otherwise I will assume this is a "personal problem"
Old 01-20-2010, 07:11 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

"personal problem" lmao, at the worst, you could hard reset i guess if it bugs you
Old 01-20-2010, 07:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to 123sit

The included version of Groovefish doesn't work for me. Gives the 400 error and complains about buffering and redirection. I'm attaching a working version. Install the cab to device or card, then extract the dll in the zip file to the Groovefish directory overwriting the one thats there. I tried placing the dll with the version including in the ROM but no go. Note: This will not overwrite the preinstalled version because it's located in the Windows directory.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Groovefish-Works.CAB (407.2 KB, 16 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip Groovefish.Web.zip (8.3 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-20-2010, 07:26 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Weird, cuz the included groovefish has the web.dll that you posted in it and i just pulled it up on my phone and used it. Want to know what the key to getting it to work is? It's really crazy.... In your Comm Manager, if the Data Connection is turned ON, it will not work. It needs to be off and then it will connect. Sounds crazy but it works, dont ask me why, lol. Or atleast that has been my experience with groovefish and the web.dll fix. But... if anyone can't get it to work either way for some reason, try 123sit's fix and see if it helps. I know someone has already posted that Groovefish was working for them earlier on the V2 ROM.

Last edited by dibbson; 01-20-2010 at 07:30 PM.
Old 01-20-2010, 07:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to 123sit

Weird. The one included with the ROM would search fine, but seldom would it play. Oh well what I posted worked for me every time so far. +1 on the ROM dibbs, you have become my number one chef and thanks for all your hard work.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development