PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2009, 10:15 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: VZW

landyboy20 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (12-13-2009) Medium Hill ROM 6.5.3 28011 Sense 2.1

Love the look of this rom, any chance you can package the theme either in a zip or a cab? Thanks
||
GREAT!!! V

Last edited by landyboy20; 12-15-2009 at 01:08 AM. Reason: for thanks
Old 12-14-2009, 10:11 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson

Quote:
Originally Posted by landyboy20 View Post
Love the look of this rom, any chance you can package the theme either in a zip or a cab? Thanks
I don't have a complete theme cab available. But I do have the pieces seperate for you. A few posts back in this thread, i have the animated weather cab with my wallpaper theme in it. If you install that one, it will give you the animated weather on the home tab and my background wallpaper (which i will be updating soon, but you can use this till i do).

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...8&postcount=32

If you want the softkey icons for the bottom taskbar, I have a thread for that as well.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=97528

If you need anything else, let me know.

edit: i can't remember if i put the top and bottom blue and green taskbar color files in the softkey rar. If I didn't, let me know, and I can get you those too. And if you just want the image and not the animated weather. You can pull the jpg and or png file from the main windows directory of my ROM, or I can upload it for you, which ever you want.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Last edited by dibbson; 12-14-2009 at 10:14 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 12-14-2009, 10:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

good looking ROM, gonna try this out this weekend.

if its anything like your diamond ROM is then im expecting to be pretty happy lol.
Old 12-15-2009, 01:11 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

nate122122 is a n00b
Thumbs up Re: (12-13-2009) Medium Hill ROM 6.5.3 28011 Sense 2.1

So far this is the best rom I have flashed. My biggest reason is battery life. Usually by 6 through 8 pm my battery is gone with heavy use. Right now it is 11 pm. I have used my phone all day and still have half my battery. That's amazing. Just one question... Was I supposed to select a caririer after installing like all the other roms?
Old 12-15-2009, 01:56 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
good looking ROM, gonna try this out this weekend.

if its anything like your diamond ROM is then im expecting to be pretty happy lol.
Good to see you in the TP2 arena 2k4mach and I hope you like the ROM. I'm actually going to do a Diamond release soon, just been busy getting the TP2 ROM worked out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate122122 View Post
So far this is the best rom I have flashed. My biggest reason is battery life. Usually by 6 through 8 pm my battery is gone with heavy use. Right now it is 11 pm. I have used my phone all day and still have half my battery. That's amazing. Just one question... Was I supposed to select a caririer after installing like all the other roms?
Glad to hear your getting good battery life, I always tend to get good life with this ROM as well. And no, this has the Sprint carrier built in, but has been confirmed working with a Verizon TP2 by a poster on the first or second page of this thread. Other than the sprint carrier, the only other Sprint thing is the Sprint MMS.

EDIT: if i have people interested in a preloaded Verizon carrier edition ROM please let me know, and I would be more than happy to have people beta test a Verizon ROM, as I can't fully test as I am with Sprint.

EDIT 2: SYS 28014 is in the works. Going to sleep soon, so look for it tomorrow.

Last edited by dibbson; 12-15-2009 at 02:03 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 12-15-2009, 02:27 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

ok i lied, i was gonna try and go this week on whatever rom i flashed this morning but i cant do it. gonna be flashing this in the morning haha.

diamond release huh. guess im gonna have to grab the diamond outta the kitchen and flash it again. funny how since it got demoted to the line we use as the house phone it hasnt been flashed in about a month lol.
Old 12-15-2009, 02:24 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Hope you liked the ROM, it's a little ruff around the edges in places (imo) compared to the diamond ROM i had, but the TP2 is still somewhat new, but my ROM doesn't lack much to be where I want it to be. And yeah, I will dust off the ol' diamond and put a new ROM out for it. I've been meaning to, just haven't found the time yet.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-15-2009, 03:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note-2

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

consider doing a similar rom for sensui 2.5 or even max manila?
Old 12-15-2009, 04:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: I-phone 4S 32Gb

djpaul is just getting started

ERROR
Run XML
\windows\APPostConfig.xml fail
Code:0x800700C1

Any Ideas

Did it right after install and does it every time i reboot and won't come off the screen - no X button

EDIT:

Hard Reset Couple times and it went away
Isaiah 40:31

Last edited by djpaul; 12-15-2009 at 04:30 PM.
Old 12-15-2009, 04:29 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by djpaul View Post
ERROR
Run XML
\windows\APPostConfig.xml fail
Code:0x800700C1

Any Ideas

Did it right after install and does it every time i reboot and won't come off the screen - no X button
I have not seen that one. Try a hard reset, if that doesn't work, try reflashing? If that doesn't work, maybe try redownloading. And if i'm not mistaken, that file has to do with the carrier provisioning, which is cooked into the ROM with Sprint, so not sure why it would be giving you trouble since in your info you say your Sprint and sorry your having problems. Keep me updated and we will get it worked out.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development