PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2010, 10:49 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 01-19-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 & Titanium <> SYS 21889 & 23518

Uploading newer version now, not even gonna test it, it seems to be that stable and smooth. I haven't tested "everything" yet, but it's quite a bit better than what you tested. I think everyone should be very pleased with this titanium build, and OH, BTW, i'm recooking all the 23518 Sense 2.5 ROM's as well with all the new files and stuff that is in the titanium version!!!!

EDIT: And fear not 21889 6.5 lovers, these ROMs will be following closely behind all of the 23518's.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Last edited by dibbson; 01-20-2010 at 10:53 PM.
Old 01-20-2010, 11:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

Wizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: <> 01-19-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 & Titanium <> SYS 21889 & 23518

Ok, Dibs if you are just going to redo the 23518 roms again, I will just wait for the new stuff.

+2 on the logo.

Thanks
Old 01-20-2010, 11:37 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

All 23518 ROM's Titanium and Sense 2.5 have been finalized and are uploading. Unless a major problem pops up or some significant updates come down the pipes, these are the final 23518 ROM's until a newer SYS comes out. I can then do the same things to 21889 ROM's and then I can get back to finishing the update to the updater app, and the rest of post 2 and 3, the work never ends, lol. Will update Post #1 soon with download links, and if you search my FTP you "probably" won't find the files, lol, i want to post links all at one time, which will be soon.
Old 01-20-2010, 11:48 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2

Wizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Your change to the registry WORKED!

You are my personal chef!

Thanks for your help!
Old 01-20-2010, 11:53 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

No problem at all
Old 01-21-2010, 01:36 AM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I'll take a sig logo....groovefish working fine for me.

Your new life updater isnt working I assume your messin around with it. It lookes like its runing pocket IE i can see the loading at the bottom but it loads to a blank screen.

Last edited by PropagandaX; 01-21-2010 at 01:39 AM. Reason: cant spell
Old 01-21-2010, 01:47 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PropagandaX View Post
I'll take a sig logo....groovefish working fine for me.

Your new life updater isnt working I assume your messin around with it. It lookes like its runing pocket IE i can see the loading at the bottom but it loads to a blank screen.
Make sure in the comm manager that the data connection is actually showing it's on. Thats usually the issue, other than that, i wouldn't know. Although i have been hitting the ftp hard with uploads but i serious doubt thats it.

Anyways, the 23518 Titanium ROM's are up and Ready for download!!!!! Enjoy!! Sense 2.5 updated rom will be up as soon as they finish uploading. Make sure you read the "What's in the ROM" section for all the updates, additions, and removals.

Last edited by dibbson; 01-21-2010 at 01:52 AM.
Old 01-21-2010, 02:04 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2

janeth! is a n00b
Re: <> 01-21-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 & Titanium <> SYS 21889 & 23518

ive had the same issue with the updater...i open it with the internet running and when i click any of the links like wallpapers or roms ...etc... it goes to the page and i see an internet explorer loading in the corner and then nothing... not a big deal because ive been keeping up with the updates on here oh and i like how the weather now recognizes the cities im in...instead of the closest major city cant wait for the 23518 sense update
Old 01-21-2010, 02:05 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Re: <> 01-21-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 & Titanium <> SYS 21889 & 23518

All 3 are uploading now.
Old 01-21-2010, 02:10 AM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
Make sure in the comm manager that the data connection is actually showing it's on. Thats usually the issue, other than that, i wouldn't know. Although i have been hitting the ftp hard with uploads but i serious doubt thats it.
This is what I see

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development