View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 01:47 AM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 01-19-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 & Titanium <> SYS 21889 & 23518

Quote:
Originally Posted by PropagandaX View Post
I'll take a sig logo....groovefish working fine for me.

Your new life updater isnt working I assume your messin around with it. It lookes like its runing pocket IE i can see the loading at the bottom but it loads to a blank screen.
Make sure in the comm manager that the data connection is actually showing it's on. Thats usually the issue, other than that, i wouldn't know. Although i have been hitting the ftp hard with uploads but i serious doubt thats it.

Anyways, the 23518 Titanium ROM's are up and Ready for download!!!!! Enjoy!! Sense 2.5 updated rom will be up as soon as they finish uploading. Make sure you read the "What's in the ROM" section for all the updates, additions, and removals.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Last edited by dibbson; 01-21-2010 at 01:52 AM.