PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2010, 11:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950
Carrier: AT&T

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: <> 11-2-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> *New* F.S.A deluxe ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by migz1134 View Post
any one know where i can get Microsoft office since the rom i am using does not have it.. thx in advance.
Try here, just sign into marketplace.

https://marketplace.windowsphone.com...6-e13ca4873815
Old 12-07-2010, 04:06 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson

Quote:
Originally Posted by trphg View Post
anyone using a different font/theme package with FSA, if so - may you please tell me which?

also, twitter doesnt seem like its updating. it says the updated time, however no "tweets" are updated.

besides that, the rom is fast!
Here is a link to a font thread over at xda. xda-developers - View Single Post - [UPDATED 07/11/09] WM 6.5 & TF3D System Fonts (Works with 6.5.1 ROMS! CABs within!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
and by the no screen between the htc splash and the windows splash i meant that the screen is completely black after the htc splash before the windows one comes up. normally a sprint logo or a rom introduction screen would pop up here. but yea idk maybe u can make a more stock version of that rom with all the icons and everything untouched.
I leave the boot animation out, but that's the only difference. But if everyone wants a boot animation back, I could oblige. When you say icons, do you mean manila or wm start menu icons?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzourob View Post
also noticed that the thumbnails on the internet tab do not appear to be generated and after opening a favorite assigned to one of those shortcuts, no thumbnail appears and the only icon there is the default
Opera thumbnail icons on the internet tab only work on certain versions of Opera. You can install another version to get it to work, or there are cab fixes as well. I use this version of Opera because it seems to work better and is more web compatible than others that I've tried.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerkhatiby009 View Post
any way to install HTC Volume Control on the Titanium 6.5 10-20 ROM? I have a few cabs and none of them seem to work on it

Also is there a new HTC Album Cab available??
Do they install and not work, or don't install? Not sure on the Album Cab, but there is a newer album, just not sure if there is a cab. I have been waiting to see if the newer com 3 friendly manila will come out, but it hasn't. If I make the roms, I'm sure it will after I upload them, lol.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-07-2010, 07:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

ivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: <> 11-2-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Multiple Flavors <>

Well, this is probably the longest I've gone without flashing since the HSPL unlocker came out. I keep looking around and I keep trying some of the newer mods that come out. Everything is running great, running 6.5. I love playing the the XDandroid, it keeps getting better. Here are some screenshots of my CHT2 home tabs. I am still loving my TP2. I get my kicks playing with the wife's Evo, but I am holding out for one of the dual core processor devices that will start hitting the market in a couple months. I think I will keep playing with this phone even then. With wifi and google voice this phone can live on without a service plan! Keep it cookin Dibbs!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.jpg (9.0 KB, 22 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot2.jpg (7.1 KB, 17 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot3.jpg (9.4 KB, 16 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot4.jpg (10.0 KB, 16 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot6.jpg (9.0 KB, 14 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot5.jpg (8.8 KB, 15 views) Click for barcode!

TMOUS HD2:
NAND: HyperDroid GBX
Old 12-08-2010, 12:00 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

That's a lot of Dinik you got there I believe, lol, lots of glassy stuff. And yeah, I feel ya on the dual core procs, that's why I'm glad I got a upgrade still even though I got the EVO to play with (but we need not digress and bring the EVO into the TP2 thread, LOL).
Old 12-09-2010, 06:42 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

killerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to killerkhatiby009

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
Do they install and not work, or don't install? Not sure on the Album Cab, but there is a newer album, just not sure if there is a cab. I have been waiting to see if the newer com 3 friendly manila will come out, but it hasn't. If I make the roms, I'm sure it will after I upload them, lol.
The Volume Control cabs install fine but there just seems to be no effect afterwards, it is still the standard non finger friendly WM volume control interface.

Also, I have been trying to find a good album cab, as the one I have is old and does not support the zoom bar and functions strangely. If you happen to find a good one please let me know. Doesnt have to be the newest one with fb and media uploading and all (all though to get that to work would be nice) just one that supports the TP2 well with the zoombar and such
Old 12-09-2010, 10:18 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Thanks for the feedback. One reason I left the volume control out is because I wanted it to be just a bone dry WM build with no HTC fluff. I will see what I can do about making some kind of option to install at first boot if you want it. I will also try for the Album, although I thought FB album uploads were working, or it did last time I tried *shrugs*...
Old 12-09-2010, 01:59 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

Quote:
I leave the boot animation out, but that's the only difference. But if everyone wants a boot animation back, I could oblige. When you say icons, do you mean manila or wm start menu icons?

i mean the WM start menu icons
Old 12-09-2010, 08:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Vogue/Touch Pro 2

black88mx6 is becoming a great contributor

FSA ROM

Voice command works right after flash. No need to run the MHVoiceCommandLink. The problem is if you go into Settings \ Personal \ Buttons and then exit. The long press on the send button gives the following error. "Error opening the shortcut or locating the target filename"

I am also unable to delete or assign new button commands, or I am just doing something wrong.

Editing HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Keys\40C1 and remove the .lnk reference and putting back voicecmd.exe allows it to work again.

Last edited by black88mx6; 12-09-2010 at 09:10 PM.
Old 12-10-2010, 02:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

killerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to killerkhatiby009

Quote:
Thanks for the feedback. One reason I left the volume control out is because I wanted it to be just a bone dry WM build with no HTC fluff. I will see what I can do about making some kind of option to install at first boot if you want it. I will also try for the Album, although I thought FB album uploads were working, or it did last time I tried *shrugs*...
Thanks alot dibbs! The idea of bare bones WM is great, its quick and works, but some of the HTC "fluff" actually makes things so much easier without much of a negative impact, like volume control, the standard WM volume control is just soo hard to change with your fingers. If its trouble to get it to prompt to install at first a cab would work just as great for Album and Volume control.
Old 12-12-2010, 02:46 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Looks like I finally have some light at the end of the tunnel this week, so it looks like I will have time to play in the kitchen finally, whew.... glad all that work is behind me....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development