PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2010, 04:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint

trphg is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: <> 11-2-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> *New* F.S.A deluxe ROM

Does anyone have the Black theme? the FSA version only has blue
Old 12-01-2010, 03:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

mizzourob is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

The FSA rom is looking pretty sweet so far! Though I'd prefer the today screen theme to be black instead of "Classic Blue" and it seems the back hardware button doesn't always work correctly and occasionally prompts for ArcSwitch (which is not installed). I also wish there was a shortcut for Peep that I could place in the home screen shortcuts.
Old 12-01-2010, 07:30 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
@eric, sorry stock is atrocious looking to you, but I leave it stock for all users. If the look is all you have an issue with, there are an endless supply of wallpapers, icons, and etc... available on PPCG and lots of other sites.

Also, the new UC is finished, starting to edit SYS builds now. It would be nice if the newer COM3 friendly Manila would drop now.
more than that, data icons look like data is always active, fonts look like the IBM era,no screen in between the HTC screen and WM screen
Old 12-01-2010, 08:39 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson

@mizzou,

You can add the peep shortcut back by a registry entry change (search this thread as I have posted that registry setting a couple times). Today theme can be easily changed, and the arkswitch thing was a removal oversight (as I use arkswitch on 6.5.x), but you can remove that keymap by taking it out of the rhodium keyboard control under system settings. The back button is set to either go back on tap, or close on long press.

@eric,

Both your posts have been somewhat negative, so why use the ROM any further, since you only seem to have complaints about it? Fonts can be changed, and no screen between HTC and WM? I really don't know what you mean there. But regardless, maybe this isn't the ROM for you. And the data arrows has been covered several times recently in the thread.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Last edited by dibbson; 12-01-2010 at 08:41 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 12-01-2010, 01:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

@dibbson

Thanks for the follow up!

I was able to add back the twitter shortcut bygoing to HKCU\Software\HTC\Manila\IsShortcutEnable in the registery and changing the value from 0 to 1.

I was also able to go to Start-Settings-System-Keyboard Config to remove the ArcSwitch notification.

Finally I also decided that I didn't like the email pop-up notifications so I went to
HKCU\ControlPanel\Notifications\{A877D65A-239C-47a7-9304-0D347F580408} and set value "Options" to 20000000 to remove them.

Though I couldn't find a good source for a black today theme cab file (I didn't want to muck up the phone too much installing and uninstalling one until I found what I'm looking for). Are there any on your FTP site?

Having done that, and loaded in the MightyRom black plaid wallpaper and my favorite ringtone, this is an awesome Rom! I feel like I've got a brand new phone! Thanks Dibbson!
Old 12-01-2010, 05:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2

trphg is just getting started

anyone using a different font/theme package with FSA, if so - may you please tell me which?

also, twitter doesnt seem like its updating. it says the updated time, however no "tweets" are updated.

besides that, the rom is fast!
Old 12-01-2010, 05:29 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
@mizzou,

You can add the peep shortcut back by a registry entry change (search this thread as I have posted that registry setting a couple times). Today theme can be easily changed, and the arkswitch thing was a removal oversight (as I use arkswitch on 6.5.x), but you can remove that keymap by taking it out of the rhodium keyboard control under system settings. The back button is set to either go back on tap, or close on long press.

@eric,

Both your posts have been somewhat negative, so why use the ROM any further, since you only seem to have complaints about it? Fonts can be changed, and no screen between HTC and WM? I really don't know what you mean there. But regardless, maybe this isn't the ROM for you. And the data arrows has been covered several times recently in the thread.
im not using it anymore im on the latest lead rom beta now,but i may be looking for another rom if it goes bad again. but yea im not trying to be negative it was a great rom, those just were the things i couldnt stand about it. and by the no screen between the htc splash and the windows splash i meant that the screen is completely black after the htc splash before the windows one comes up. normally a sprint logo or a rom introduction screen would pop up here. but yea idk maybe u can make a more stock version of that rom with all the icons and everything untouched.
Old 12-02-2010, 10:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

migz1134 is keeping up the good workmigz1134 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to migz1134

any one know where i can get Microsoft office since the rom i am using does not have it.. thx in advance.
Old 12-03-2010, 06:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

killerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to killerkhatiby009

any way to install HTC Volume Control on the Titanium 6.5 10-20 ROM? I have a few cabs and none of them seem to work on it

Also is there a new HTC Album Cab available??

Last edited by killerkhatiby009; 12-04-2010 at 11:06 PM.
Old 12-04-2010, 10:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

also noticed that the thumbnails on the internet tab do not appear to be generated and after opening a favorite assigned to one of those shortcuts, no thumbnail appears and the only icon there is the default

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development