PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2010, 10:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

migz1134 is keeping up the good workmigz1134 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to migz1134
Re: <> 11-2-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> *New* F.S.A deluxe ROM

I install your rom and for some odd reason i cant play my recorded videos any ideas of what to do? thx in advance
Old 11-15-2010, 11:30 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson

What format are the videos, and what program are you trying to use to play them?

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Old 11-16-2010, 03:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
What format are the videos, and what program are you trying to use to play them?
The videos are mp4. any video i record from my camera phone it doesnt play back.. as a matter of fact when i have the camera running and i browse in the pictures and videos folder it only shows the pictures no videos, when i go into the storage card using file explorer the videos are there but when i click on one video to play windows media player gives me this msg " The source filter for this file could not be loaded" I though the video was damage but when i transfer the file to my PC it play just fine...
Old 11-17-2010, 11:52 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

Well, that is a strange one that hasn't come up before. So here's the only thing I can tell ya. I am working on upgrading the MH UC, yet again, but this time it's for consolidation reasons. Since Max Sense CAB was released into the wild recently, that opened up the door to an idea that I had for a while. With the new release, the MH UC will now have a GUI option in the menu that will take you to a screen that will allow you to choose either CHT or Max Sense as an alternate GUI, if you don't like it, just uninstall it and install the other. This will be a feature on the "Official Release", Titanium ROMs will still be untouched. This way, I can cut out making extra ROMs. So anyways, while going through this update period, I will test out and see what is going on, "if" anything is going on on my end.
Old 11-17-2010, 03:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Well, that is a strange one that hasn't come up before. So here's the only thing I can tell ya. I am working on upgrading the MH UC, yet again, but this time it's for consolidation reasons. Since Max Sense CAB was released into the wild recently, that opened up the door to an idea that I had for a while. With the new release, the MH UC will now have a GUI option in the menu that will take you to a screen that will allow you to choose either CHT or Max Sense as an alternate GUI, if you don't like it, just uninstall it and install the other. This will be a feature on the "Official Release", Titanium ROMs will still be untouched. This way, I can cut out making extra ROMs. So anyways, while going through this update period, I will test out and see what is going on, "if" anything is going on on my end.
Ok Thx.. I have attach a picture of what i am talking about, when i click on icon which i have circle red in this picture it brings me to my pictures and videos list but the problem is i cant see the videos only the pictures..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Camera.jpg (33.1 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by migz1134; 11-18-2010 at 10:20 AM.
Old 11-18-2010, 06:00 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Thanks for the clarification and pic, like I said I will take a look when I get to testing after making the ROMs. I started working on the new UC today a little, rebuilding it from the ground up for a newer/cleaner/fresher look.
Old 11-18-2010, 11:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Thanks for the clarification and pic, like I said I will take a look when I get to testing after making the ROMs. I started working on the new UC today a little, rebuilding it from the ground up for a newer/cleaner/fresher look.
alright cant wait for the new Rom, btw are u working on titanium cuz that the only one i use from you.. since i prefer SPb shell over sense.
Old 11-19-2010, 04:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

khowe is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Still having the same issue with the phone freezing when I try to use Activesync. I tried downloading the Cookie ROM this time, it installs fine. Everything seems cool, then I go to sync my contacts and calender in, and when the Activesync starts recognizing the device is attached, my phone freezes. Is it a Vista problem?
Old 11-20-2010, 12:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Iusacell

TecMan is just getting started

Hi Khowe:

I have the same problem (phone freezing when I try to use Activesync) maybe we need to clean our TP2 (Load Sprint stock ROM ) and then load the new ROM.

Thanks & "Think Different",

TecMan
SPRINT HTC Touch Pro 2
SPL-1.00.OliNex
ROM version: Medium Hill ROM's 10-2 Sprint Titanium 23139
Carrier: Iusacell-Mexico (Plan Elite-50)
Radio version: 2.32.00WU
Memory Card: 16GB microSDHC

Last edited by TecMan; 11-20-2010 at 12:36 PM.
Old 11-20-2010, 09:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: sprint

chile62 is becoming a great contributor

Hi,

Are these roms teethering safe?
Thanks.

Ed

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development