PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2010, 10:29 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 8-31-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 <> Titanium <> Max Sense <> CHT 1.

It doesn't have to do with low memory with Arkswitch, and yeah, it's nice a new version finally came out as well. This is one thing that will show up in the new ROMs.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Old 09-10-2010, 01:11 PM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: <> 8-31-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 <> Titanium <> Max Sense <> CHT 1.

Hey Dibbs, just want to let you know I have moved to android (EVO) and wanted to thank you for all of your hard work and say your roms are the best around. I have been running your rom almost exclusively since you started and its been a pleasure to say the least. Good luck and maybe we will cross paths in the future.
Old 09-10-2010, 05:41 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

hurley994 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Dibbs, gotta say I love this Rom....Speed and stability is awesome on it so thanks for what you do.

The only problem Im having and cant seem to find a direct answer to in this thread is that when i get a call I cant see who's calling me. I have it set to vibrate and the phone lights up but it stays on the main screen or whatever screen im at. It just happened while i was texting...never went to the caller id/picture, just vibrated on the txt screen. I didnt answer because I was waiting to see if it would finally show maybe after a few rings but nothing...had to go into call history and return the call.
Is there a fix for this? Thanks in advance!
Old 09-10-2010, 10:39 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

@propX, Well, have fun in android land, lots of things to explore over there. I'm still waiting for one of the dual proc phones myself.

@hurley, The only time I've had that happen is when I was in an app that has issues with going to the background (like skyfire) and I was in landscape at the time. Although when I slid back to portrait, it showed up fine. Minor annoyance, and whether it has to do with the app you have open at the time or the dialer/phone package is hard to tell, as CDMA 6.5.x dialer/phone packages are kinda broke anyways.
Old 09-15-2010, 02:39 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

ivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good work

newest version has been running great. no new issues after hard use. been tempted to try overclocking stuff, but havent been motivated enough to try it after reading lots of peoples problems.i have been playing with android on tp2 though. dont know if everyone has been keeping up, but most everything has been fixed now. really now the only prob is the camera doesnt work (i think bt sucks too, but i dont use it). i get full speaker phone, 3g, wifi, marketplace, etc. the battery sucks it dry, but it is still hours of fun, and good practice for the os of the future. i am with u dibbs, i think some killer new hardware is coming in the next 3-6 months so i am holding out too. until then, i am pumped to see what u can make my tp2 do! i have not even been tempted to install cookie on this new rom cause the newest manila rocks!

TMOUS HD2:
NAND: HyperDroid GBX
Old 09-15-2010, 03:24 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

stevenuzi is a n00b

Hey dibbson, this is the best custom rom ive run since i had my mogul! Everytime i run a custom rom, i end up goin back to the stock rom a day or two later. This rom runs as well as the stock and i like the new windows build and rss feeder in manila. I have a question, would it possible to add a few additional tabs to manila, for example i would like to put the sprint navigation tab, the document tab and ereader tab. Keep up the good work.
Old 09-15-2010, 08:59 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Glad you two are enjoying the ROM. As far as more tabs, yah, you can add them.

Sorry I haven't updated the ROMs yet, been really busy lately. Things should be slowing down soon (hopefully) and I can get something posted.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-16-2010, 11:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro!
Carrier: Telus

jusetan is just getting started

Glitch:
Titanium running spb mobile shell
Slide to Unlock - it takes you back to the Home screen
- is there a way to make it unlock to the program you left open?

(eg. Typing a text message - accidentally press the power button - press the power button again - slide to unlock - takes me to home screen - i open task manager - open the text that i was last typing. Kinda cumbersome way of getting back into the program I was using last.)

RESOLVED!!!
- installed 'smartlock' and that fixed it.

Last edited by jusetan; 09-23-2010 at 09:59 AM.
Old 09-17-2010, 05:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium Sprint
Carrier: INDOSAT & Smart

Incrediboy is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusetan View Post
Glitch:
Titanium running spb mobile shell
Slide to Unlock - it takes you back to the Home screen
- is there a way to make it unlock to the program you left open?

(eg. Typing a text message - accidentally press the power button - press the power button again - slide to unlock - takes me to home screen - i open task manager - open the text that i was last typing. Kinda cumbersome way of getting back into the program I was using last.)

I'm using Titanium ROM + SPB Mobile shell 3.5.5 + S2U2 2.43 = great!
I don't experience like u. Check out the S2U2 setting. There's a setting for your situation.
Btw, what's ur memory usage? Mine is about 75 mb after fresh soft reset. But stable at 55 mb after using several apps & closing it all.
Old 09-17-2010, 09:07 AM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
Glad you two are enjoying the ROM. As far as more tabs, yah, you can add them.

Sorry I haven't updated the ROMs yet, been really busy lately. Things should be slowing down soon (hopefully) and I can get something posted.
Thanks Dibbs!

Will The MaxSense build get freshened up by chance?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development