PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2010, 10:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

Moziah7 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: <> 2-19-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23534 & 21890 <> MH UC & Provisioning v3.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
@Moziah, youtube works for me, but i have to put it on fast download to keep it from clipping from time to time. But none the less, i'm glad your enjoying the ROM.
YouTube is working well on the test ROM! It's early, but this one appears to be running as well as the last one! Good job!
Old 02-21-2010, 10:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

mongoose107 is just getting started
Re: <> 2-19-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23534 & 21890 <> MH UC & Provisioning v3.1

I am using sprint and sense rom 2-19-10 and everything seems to work nice except for test messaging when I receive or open up a text message. dont get in the bottom right coner the ok to exit out of text message so have to go though a series of steps to get back to home screen. Second is the taskbar I like the taskbar but when you get text message it has the old stock symbol anyway to get the new symbols I have installled other taskbars but still get the same symbol. thanks any help is greatly appreciated..
Old 02-21-2010, 10:45 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson

Quote:
Originally Posted by geekdaddy View Post
Bummer. Got a series of MMS messages from my daughter and my test ROM locked up. Had to soft-reset using the stylus, and my system re-boots without sense. I have a blank today screen and the soft buttons launch calendar or contacts but that's it. No taskbar and no ability to launch the applications screen using windows start.

I think I'm going to have to hard reset to get this going again. I had maxmanilla enabled at the time. Wonder if that had anything to do with this???
I had something similar happen once. It was when max manila was just coming up after a reboot one time, I got a phone call and the dialer totally vanished on me, thankfully i could still talk, but the screen was blank. Definitely MM on that. Seems like under certain load situations MM can cause issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moziah7 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
@Moziah, youtube works for me, but i have to put it on fast download to keep it from clipping from time to time. But none the less, i'm glad your enjoying the ROM.
YouTube is working well on the test ROM! It's early, but this one appears to be running as well as the last one! Good job!
Glad to hear it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongoose107 View Post
I am using sprint and sense rom 2-19-10 and everything seems to work nice except for test messaging when I receive or open up a text message. dont get in the bottom right coner the ok to exit out of text message so have to go though a series of steps to get back to home screen. Second is the taskbar I like the taskbar but when you get text message it has the old stock symbol anyway to get the new symbols I have installled other taskbars but still get the same symbol. thanks any help is greatly appreciated..
Try the new test ROM without HTC Messaging and see if that one works better for you. http://mediumhill.com/dibbson/roms/test

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Old 02-21-2010, 11:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

it looks like once I install any max manila or sprint provisioning is when this happens..
Old 02-21-2010, 11:28 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

Not sure what you got going on, but I know there is absolutely no issue with the Sprint provisioning cab nor MM. And if you are using HTC Messaging, you have to scroll over to the left to get to the back button or use your hardware back button on the bottom of your phone. That is just the way HTC Messaging works. Like I suggested and gave you a link, if you don't like the way HTC Messaging works please install the one without it on the FTP from the link i posted.
Old 02-21-2010, 11:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

no htc messaging works fine once I reinstalled must have been a cab that I installed that messed it up. Now the problem seems to be my messaging taskbar notification when I get and sms it has the origianal stock notification on the taskbar is that default
Old 02-21-2010, 11:40 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Are you running regular MM or fullscreen MM? If your running fullscreen MM, then there are limitations to the fullscreen taskbar that cannot be fixed. If you are referring to the regular taskbar, yes there are a couple things not right. But 6.5.x taskbars that work 100% the way they are supposed to are hard to come by.
Old 02-22-2010, 01:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Phen0m is becoming a great contributor

Hey Dibbs, is the special rom still on the horizon?
Old 02-22-2010, 01:44 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

What i ended up doing is just releasing the Max Manila custom version as a cab install. The 23534 Sense 2.5 includes the cab, as well as the 2 test ROM's on my new FTP as well. Running MM in fullscreen mode gets you all the custom skin work. Also the landscape and portrait MH images are in the my docs>my wallpapers folder so you can have those instead of the black backgrounds. I did it that way, so people don't have to flash back and forth, so if they wan't a non MM version they could just uninstall MM, and be back to normal manila. So basically any Sense 2.5 ROM can be turned into what i was working on/the pics i posted. I also attached the top and bottom taskbar set to match the MH theme. So just move which ever of those files in the rar you want into your windows directory. It includes the bubble buttons, softkey icons, and top and bottom taskbars. I meant to put those in a cab, to install as well, but i forgot. I've been trying to get my forum section done on my website. It's coming along nicely and should be open to the public sometime this week, as well as a redone home page.
Attached Files
File Type: rar MHSoftKeyBottomTaskbarSet.rar (325.9 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by dibbson; 02-22-2010 at 01:49 AM.
Old 02-22-2010, 01:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

lgrulz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlgrulz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlgrulz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hey Dibbson thanks for your hard work. I'm running you non htc messaging test rom right now and am loving it. You are a machine! Keep up the great work and look forward to all of you work.

Don't know about that dancin dude like this better

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development