PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2009, 07:47 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 13<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 3.2 released! 23069

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilson View Post
I've an issue on Manila 23069 in that when I check my email, the phone tends to freeze up after looking at about 3 or 4 emails. It'll get stuck at "loading" on the email and then I have to soft reset to get it running again.

Any solutions for that?
hmm hard reset? flash again? nobody has experienced this yet..
Old 10-14-2009, 07:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Moto Droid
Carrier: verizon

schollianmj is becoming a PPCGeeks regularschollianmj is becoming a PPCGeeks regularschollianmj is becoming a PPCGeeks regularschollianmj is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

hey neilson, do you have showcase installed? that was an issue that is well documented at XDA. I had it for a while, but the locking up and random closing of my SMS lists and Emails kinda got tiring....
Old 10-14-2009, 07:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

scuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on rep

raidzero,

To fix UC you need to add EXEC:\Windows\SDAutorun.exe and remove RST:RESET from your baseline.txt.

For anyone who wants UC on the current rom just in the cab below and then run the SDAutorun shortcut that is in the \temp folder.

SD_Autorun_Config
Old 10-14-2009, 08:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuccia View Post
raidzero,
You should think about including Showcase Suite 1.1.0 in the next build......
Hold OK or the X and it terminates the application. Hold the start button and it brings up the a list of running tasks.
To me this is a must for any 6.5.1 rom.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...03&postcount=3
Quote:
Originally Posted by scuccia View Post
I had the same problem with previous versions but this one is awesome. The task manager issue is the biggest problem with 6.5.1 and this fixes it completely.
OMG finnally something to make this stupid newer 6.5 taskbar bearable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by z0mbiexx View Post
alright things i've noticed.
manila screws up once i run cleanram level2 or use customize tabs and it reloads manila...
Same problem on other roms this happened to me, cleanram makes manilla restart.

Quote:
...youtube from internet tab says videos can't be played...
Same prob, so I just just install another youtube cab.

Quote:
oh well then asking if the manila is updating your weather or giving you a connection error as well wouldn't work to well.
The manilla city can be manually selected, then you can update.
Connection error comes from the auto update not able to recieve location.

Quote:
well on the weather i use the conflipper v3 to install the cities pick my two cities and then when i go to update those it gives me a connection error. i never got the gps weather thing to work on any rom.
That database should have worked, if you manually selected city and get error when pressing update, check your internet connection.

You basically need to be outdoors for the GPS to pickup satellites so that is why the auto location weather wont work all the time.
This rom works well when I tried it, but I had to be outdoors.

To trick(!) this to work indoors, just goto : start/system tools/ QuikGPS, and press download button..
Then go back to weather tab and it should update based on the QuikGPS info downloaded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
GenY's SMS fix 2 did not work for me...
"RZ" did well to make the fix a cab, because the manilla file was in "rar" and I assume some users may not have been able to un-rar it.
This may be because any "rar" files did not associate to "Pocket rar" untill you started the "Pocket Rar" program.

RZ nice rom, and Very nice of you to post your kitchen

Last edited by Maxx134; 10-14-2009 at 09:08 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-15-2009, 06:22 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Finally all good to go!

Last edited by Sharkie405; 10-15-2009 at 08:47 AM.
Old 10-15-2009, 08:21 AM
Zombway: Eat Flesh
Pocket PC: Droid

z0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIP

does the manila pos fix have a hotfix cab somewhere til the next release hits?
Old 10-15-2009, 08:45 AM
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
does the manila pos fix have a hotfix cab somewhere til the next release hits?
All I did was delete the position fix file in Windows\Start up then installed Showcase and I have no issues...
Unless you didn't like Showcase, then I could see your problem...
Old 10-15-2009, 08:48 AM

z0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
All I did was delete the position fix file in Windows\Start up then installed Showcase and I have no issues...
Unless you didn't like Showcase, then I could see your problem...
when i installed showcase it put some weird arrow over my clock in the corner where the hidden taskbar was. is there a way/option to stop that?
Old 10-15-2009, 08:55 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
when i installed showcase it put some weird arrow over my clock in the corner where the hidden taskbar was. is there a way/option to stop that?
I don't know, it doesn't happen to me. If I were to make an un-educated guess, I'd say it may have something to do with your taskbar. Trying taskbars on this new build has definitely led me to hard-resetting several times. Have you tried uninstalling whatever taskbar you have and then installing Showcase?
Old 10-15-2009, 08:56 AM

no but i seen your running gadgetrom taskbar so i may try that one instead.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development