PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2009, 09:09 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 15<<6.5 NK-23506-TF3d 2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi Complia

http://raidzero.alexauv.com/roms/bas...line_28002.rar

28002 manila 2.5 rom
Old 11-19-2009, 09:13 PM
Zombway: Eat Flesh
Pocket PC: Droid

z0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIP
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 15<<6.5 NK-23506-TF3d 2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi Complia

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
hows 28002 compared to 23506? anything majorly changed or improved and worth a flash?
Old 11-19-2009, 09:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 19<<6.5 NK-28002-TF3d 2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi Complia

Thank you RZ for all your big effort and help us with patience especially with me for my very bad english.
Dowloading 28002.

I worked all day with 11-18 and only have one soft reset so this means working almost perfect with Manila Programs tab and 4all.

Last edited by jdm627; 11-19-2009 at 09:20 PM.
Old 11-19-2009, 09:17 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by z0mbiexx View Post
hows 28002 compared to 23506? anything majorly changed or improved and worth a flash?
they say its faster and more stable, just like every new leak. I have yet to make a decision, it is faster but that may just be because I removed 1,000 useless language files from my manila today...
Old 11-19-2009, 09:19 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 19<<6.5 NK-28002-TF3d 2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi Complia

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
Thank you RZ for all your big effort and help us with patience especially with me for my very bad english.
Dowloading 28002
no problem jdm. I left in spanish in the manila languages, was not sure if you used it, I have no other spanish content in the ROM as you know..

de nada, jdm. Dejé a españoles en las idiomas de manila, no estaba seguro si usted lo utilizó, yo no tengo ningún otro contenido español en la ROM como usted sabe
Old 11-19-2009, 09:19 PM

z0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIP

Quote:
they say its faster and more stable, just like every new leak. I have yet to make a decision, it is faster but that may just be because I removed 1,000 useless language files from my manila today...
if the nightly SYS/XIP are still going i may just take the system and check it out.
Old 11-19-2009, 09:22 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
if the nightly SYS/XIP are still going i may just take the system and check it out. =D>
its still going, it'll be up tonight. if youre running 2.5 you should get the whole kitchen and take the manila files since they have been trimmed.. the less files in the rom the better it will run
Old 11-19-2009, 09:23 PM

Quote:
its still going, it'll be up tonight. if youre running 2.5 you should get the whole kitchen and take the manila files since they have been trimmed.. the less files in the rom the better it will run
im still on 2.1 due the location not working and i don't know how to set it manually or edit the weather db to add my city.
Old 11-19-2009, 09:25 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
im still on 2.1 due the location not working and i don't know how to set it manually or edit the weather db to add my city.
ah ok, I think 2.1 only has english languages, I'll check..
edit: all english only in the 2.1
Old 11-19-2009, 09:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
no problem jdm. I left in spanish in the manila languages, was not sure if you used it, I have no other spanish content in the ROM as you know..

de nada, jdm. Dejé a españoles en las idiomas de manila, no estaba seguro si usted lo utilizó, yo no tengo ningún otro contenido español en la ROM como usted sabe
Muchas gracias RZ
I will wait like every nigth for nigth kitchen
It will be ready in the NK bestest manila 2.5 1921?

Last edited by jdm627; 11-19-2009 at 09:59 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development