PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2009, 11:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

briannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21812) ** || Build date 61209 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by smegma View Post
Is anyone having an issue when that when you are talking to someone on the phone and close the dialer and are using the phone while speaking that when you try and hangup using the end call button nothing occurs. This seems to occur at random times and the only way to end the call is to repeatedly press the "start call" button until the dialer reappears and to end the call by pressing the button on-screen.
Yes same has happened to me a lot ill start to call someone then not want to hit end it it'll close but it still calls/rings i have to soft reset my phone so i dont leave some stupid message.
Old 06-16-2009, 11:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

briannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21812) ** || Build date 61209 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrmatics View Post
did u get the radar working?
No, i've never actually messed with the radar because all the fixes/cabs seem to take to long and not even work.. im not sure if you fix it let me know!
Old 06-17-2009, 12:12 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro, touch pro 2, hd2, evo
Carrier: sprint, t-mobile

jrmatics is keeping up the good workjrmatics is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to jrmatics

go to this link to get the url for the radar
http://www.accuweather.com/us-city-l...eather&zipcode=

Last edited by jrmatics; 06-17-2009 at 05:47 AM.
Old 06-17-2009, 07:16 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

TheDude1120 is keeping up the good workTheDude1120 is keeping up the good work
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ** || Build date 60509 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by beejmeister View Post
YES. On both the 61209 and the 61409 now. Hard reset on me without me doing anything.

When I went to use the phone it was blank and wouldn't start. Figured I had a VERY dead battery (for no reason either) but when I plugged it in and went to reset it it started up from a HARD reset.

I've been flashing for years on different phones (and have used and praised NRG's ROMs the last couple of weeks) and haven't had this problem.

Hope my description helps you NRG. I'm not complaining just hoping that you can figure out what causes it.

Oh! It is a Sprint CDMA.

Cheers and thanks for all your hard work (despite this hard reset thing... thank goodness for being on an Exchange Server!).

BJ
ok so its not just me...i went to sleep..it hard reset...woke up in the morn installin programs...its freezes..then hard resets wtf is goin on
Old 06-17-2009, 09:45 AM
N00b

xzachtli is keeping up the good workxzachtli is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by appzattak View Post
hmmmmm, what does this do exactly...where did you get it?? If this is so good I think we would have known about it by now.....
This changes the following key:

HKLM\Drivers\BuiltIn\Battery\PollInterval
from it's default of 5000 to 25000

This reg key has been around since the Titan. One of the original posts this was found on was over at xda (they recommend 20000 there)
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=463233

They say it's confirmed but CDMA only. I have not tried it myself
Old 06-17-2009, 09:55 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro on Alltel
Carrier: Alltel

rev800x is becoming a great contributor

I'm using ROM 20090605 and I see that the ## codes for programing are missing in the Windows directory. Does any of the newer releases have the ## code files?? I can't get any ## codes to work.
Old 06-17-2009, 10:01 AM
N00b

xzachtli is keeping up the good workxzachtli is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by rev800x View Post
I'm using ROM 20090605 and I see that the ## codes for programing are missing in the Windows directory. Does any of the newer releases have the ## code files?? I can't get any ## codes to work.
Installing a carrier cab from post #3 added these codes for me on 20090605
Old 06-17-2009, 10:07 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro on Alltel
Carrier: Alltel

rev800x is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by xzachtli View Post
Installing a carrier cab from post #3 added these codes for me on 20090605
I'll have to give that a shot. Thanks!
Old 06-17-2009, 10:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 (CDMA)

auTONYmous is becoming a great contributor

I have one issue that I'm not sure anyone else can replicate: I was on a call when another call came in. I used the "ignore" swipe, but it dropped the call I was on.

That happened to me twice yesterday. Anyone else have this problem?
Old 06-17-2009, 10:28 AM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

[argh...for the length of my posts, I hope they're insightful]

Since reflashing to 6.13, and posting yesterday, I had a lock up last night that forced another soft reset, which performed a hard reset on the device. I have "My Phone" set up, so recovering from a hard reset isn't totally killing me, but I haven't been able to identify the issue. The next time it freezes, I'll take a previous posters advice and try flashing back to the stock ROM and then back to ENERGY. [thanks for the tip]

...there's really no consistency that I've observed. Here's what I have experienced so far:

I've had the device lock up randomly after a soft reset when installing cabs [get caught on the Touch Pro screen]. I've had the device lock up while charging overnight [you wake up, the circle is lit indicating a full charge, but the device is unresponsive...soft reset forces a hard reset]. I disconnected from the charger and noticed the battery indicator was losing about 1% battery every 2 seconds...it counted down to about 94% then locked up. I've had reminders go off, I pick up the device to dismiss and the unit locks.

I mean, having a device lock up isn't really surprising...it's the fact that the soft reset doesn't simply reboot it.

I have notes on what's installed on my phone and what order I've installed. At this point, the only thing I've done was install the stop blinking cab and G Alarm [current build]. I also have my wall paper set up [but not on all pages]. Still keeping an eye on it...I'll let folks know if I figure anything out and get the device stable for a few days at least.

BATTERY CABS! I haven't fully tested these to see what kind of improvements one might expect on this ROM, but here's a couple if anyone wants to test them out [I wouldn't install both, just one or the other]:

Last edited by ThreeFaces; 06-17-2009 at 10:39 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro