PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2009, 12:48 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TouchPro
Carrier: SPRINT

mslrf is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wink Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ** || Build date 60509 ||

THERE IS A IMPORTANT BUG:I don't Answering the Telephone when data connection!THANKS A LOT!
Old 06-11-2009, 01:00 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TouchPro
Carrier: SPRINT

mslrf is a n00b
Wink Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ** || Build date 60509 ||

There is a few important bugs:
1、I don't answer the phone when data connection!
2、The data connection is auto turn off after tab the Communications Window's x to shut down the window by Comm Mannager data connection turn on
I HOPE Promptly solve the existing problems !
Old 06-11-2009, 01:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G

lilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to lilflip21
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ** || Build date 60509 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by mslrf View Post

lol great line... Thanks again NRGZ can't wait for next edition no problems for me I just want to flash something..
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-11-2009, 01:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

bambamsprint is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to bambamsprint
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ** || Build date 60509 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by briannowicki View Post
If you read this rom is a Farrari so the battery does go quiteve done it honestly buy another battery from amazon which is only $20 atm and keep it with you charged so when you run out just load the next and put the dead one on a dock charger or something if you have one which is what i did it sounds annoying but it really helps especially when you have those days when you seem to use your phone more then your computer .
im using no2chem fastcharge and works great, the WMlonglife its just for gsm
Old 06-11-2009, 03:46 AM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mslrf View Post
There is a few important bugs:
1、I don't answer the phone when data connection!
2、The data connection is auto turn off after tab the Communications Window's x to shut down the window by Comm Mannager data connection turn on
I'm sure your issues will be solved, as soon as someone can make sense of them..

Is there a translator in the house?
Old 06-11-2009, 05:10 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep

[QUOTE=appzattak;967967]
Quote:
Originally Posted by nate.spangler View Post

I did what is in post 4, I installed 2.5 and still nothing.
look at my post from the previous page. if you want a quick fix install the bbextreme them or some other rhodium theme or upload the manila file in my post on the previous page
Old 06-11-2009, 06:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

rickpub is a n00b

Anyone else here having problems with their Touch Pro doing random hard resets with this ROM, usually at least one a day? I've tried not adding anything at all after installing and still get this problem. I went back to one I built with the 6.5 kitchen.... and no problem, so I don't necessarily think it is my phone. Any ideas? I love this ROM and would like to get it working properly. Thanks...
Old 06-11-2009, 08:10 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TouchPro,Mogul,Diamond
Carrier: Alltel

junior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to junior1234

havent seen a random reset at all.

Last edited by junior1234; 06-11-2009 at 08:13 AM.
Old 06-11-2009, 08:18 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO!!!

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickpub View Post
Anyone else here having problems with their Touch Pro doing random hard resets with this ROM, usually at least one a day? I've tried not adding anything at all after installing and still get this problem. I went back to one I built with the 6.5 kitchen.... and no problem, so I don't necessarily think it is my phone. Any ideas? I love this ROM and would like to get it working properly. Thanks...

Yes!! This happened to me the other day. So I REdownloaded and flashed and its been ok so far.
Old 06-11-2009, 08:44 AM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

On the Facebook Issue: Immediately after posting, I lost the tab; ...or, I should say "broke" the tab...I'm not exactly sure what I did, but I'm sure it's something I did. I was screwing with wallpaper settings [background for all pages].

The login for Facebook - the prompt you get when you initially set up your contact card - is found in Start-Settings-Personal...there should be something in there for profile management or something. That's where the universal Facebook login is - that allows you to sync. When I lost the Facebook tab, I noticed that was also missing.

This isn't the end of the world at all - I might try installing BookSync to see if it'll do the trick - it's what I used previously to link contacts and friends. My interest is more in syncing contact pics than knowing everyone's status.

In other news...!

I mapped the new beta version of Opera [9.7] to the Internet tab. It has some bugs [still in beta] but you can tell the final version is going to be lightening for websurfing. II definitely recommend giving it a test drive...but note the bugs on Opera's website.

Does anyone use Sprint Navigation? GPS works fine and all, but I noticed the arrow graphics no longer display. It also prompts me to upgrade when I start it up, but if I follow the link to do so, it informs me my device isn't compatible. If you ignore the update, the software opens with no problem and functions fine [minus the arrow graphics not appearing]. Again, no tthe end of my world...but something i noticed.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro