PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2009, 11:56 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnenninger View Post
Does anyone else get "PTTMod.exe" error when they press the "TXT" button on the keyboard? (And after that, the keyboard will NOT work until you do a soft reset?!?!)
Error-yes, known bug, Threefaces guide (in my sig) has a new workaround (havent tried it myself as I dont use the button). Soft reset-no, I just hit "Ok" on the error message and I'm good.
Old 10-18-2009, 12:02 PM
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxl180 View Post
Any able to get Call record to work? I press record and no file is saved in the "In Call Recording" application. I tried choosing to store on the phone and on the SD card, but still no files are created.
Found it! There are TWO record buttons. When in a call hit Menu, hit Record then Scroll Down to Start Recording. Weird two step process I know but it works. Dont know if there's a way to simplify it.

Edit: One time I tried and Start Recording was greyed out but mxl180 pointed out it should be available right away, just scroll down. On my second attempt it wasn't greyed out.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 10-18-2009 at 03:24 PM. Reason: clarification
Old 10-18-2009, 12:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

djdafreund is keeping up the good workdjdafreund is keeping up the good work
Smile Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Twitter-nrgz is "relaxing" (Good for you Bro!) The reason I'm mentioning it is beacuse the most recent Twits/Tweets about another VGA update are gone, the one before this AM is now Oct 9th. No clue what that means. Did nrgz erase them or did Twitter lose them??? So once again I'll preach-patience. Our Chef will take care of us when he has something release-worthy.

Edit: @djd.... that wasnt directed at you, was typing my post while you posted
Naw, it's cool. I know, when i saw that i was a little confused. Specially when i saw "Relaxing" i was like 'Cool, does that means it's finished uploading and now he's relaxing'? LOL. I guess something changed for now. It's cool, i am not having any issues with 10/15 and working great for me, so i'm in no hurry. And i finally got Sashimi setup and used it 2 times already and found it as great as i have been told for months. Finally just got off my lazy arse and set it up. Tried to figure out if there was a auto way to copy PIM.vol back over, other then using the extra tools to do "Restore PIM", so that is automated also. And my 2 softkeys i have set, how to grab those registries or something. "Left Key-Explorer"/"Right Key-Camera". Otherwise, things are looking good. Thanks for the response BTW. Appreciate it!!
Old 10-18-2009, 12:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: (2)HTC EVO & HTC Touch Pro

jobryan26 is keeping up the good workjobryan26 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenixjn View Post
I got mine to work like this:

Soft reset
Go to phone > menu > options > services > location setting > OFF
Go to Start > GPS > QuickGPS > Download (it will fail but that's fine)
Go to Phone again and enable the GPS
Go to QuickGPS again and download the update file. It should download and install properly (you should see that it expires in 6 days and 23 hours)

Try using the GPS.
Do you or anyone else know of an app or something so I can quickly toggle the GPS on/off without going thru 4 layers of menus? I know on my old Treo 800w the GPS would eat up the battery life so I am curious to see how much difference it makes on my TP. I only use the GPS maybe once a week.
Old 10-18-2009, 12:15 PM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdafreund View Post
Naw, it's cool. I know, when i saw that i was a little confused. Specially when i saw "Relaxing" i was like 'Cool, does that means it's finished uploading and now he's relaxing'? LOL. I guess something changed for now. It's cool, i am not having any issues with 10/15 and working great for me, so i'm in no hurry. And i finally got Sashimi setup and used it 2 times already and found it as great as i have been told for months. Finally just got off my lazy arse and set it up. Tried to figure out if there was a auto way to copy PIM.vol back over, other then using the extra tools to do "Restore PIM", so that is automated also. And my 2 softkeys i have set, how to grab those registries or something. "Left Key-Explorer"/"Right Key-Camera". Otherwise, things are looking good. Thanks for the response BTW. Appreciate it!!
UC may automate the PIM backup, not sure did you checkout/post it over on Murducky's Sashimi Thread?:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=75214
Home Keys:
HKLM\Software\HTC\Manila\LSK and RSK for Left Soft Key and Right
Hope that helps
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-18-2009, 12:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

djdafreund is keeping up the good workdjdafreund is keeping up the good work

No, i haven't checked out his thread. I'll have to do that. Thanks. And also thanks for the reg entries. That will do the trick!!! Kewl. LOL. 2 more registries to add now. I love this.
Old 10-18-2009, 12:50 PM
Lurker

reedog117 is a n00b

Is there a known incompatibility between this newest version of EnergyROM and SEVEN? I installed SEVEN and set up my accounts, but now I can't get into my Inbox to read anything? Totally unresponsive when I access via TF3D, the Start Menu (messaging icon), or any other way I can think of.
Old 10-18-2009, 01:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

chaosdmonik is a n00b

Anyone having trouble with weather tab on the touch flo? Seems like everytime I scroll into the tab it goes back to the home screen with a "enabling touch flo" message.

EDIT: Nevermind, seems like it was the weather database.cab program that caused this issue.
Old 10-18-2009, 01:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Super EVO 4G

goldgrillshinin is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargoldgrillshinin is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargoldgrillshinin is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to goldgrillshinin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallblazer124 View Post
I am running Energy ROM and one day I left my Phone in the car charging and it completly overheated and didn't charge. Ever since then I am not able to use any car chargers i have tried 3 other chargers that didnt work. My phone now only can be charged by an AC wall charger. Any suggestions. PS I have tried hard reseting but it still doesnt charge.
I had that same problem and it turned out to be my charger.. I got it from a sprint store and I took it back and they gave me a new one and now it charges in the car again. Question? Does your phone only charge from the wall charger or can you also charge via Activesync?
Old 10-18-2009, 02:17 PM
Lurker
Carrier: US Cellular

tlaudio is a n00b

This looks promising!

From NRG on Twitter:
  1. Uploading new builds of 23071 ROMs for WVGA devices. Both 2.1 and 2.5 (Leo) variants.2 minutes ago from Digsby
TL

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro