PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2009, 01:52 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

I dont know when this update is suppose to take place, but Im just going to flash to the Sep 20 rom in the mean time...I think Im still on 06. So hopefully the update will be here soon. Oh well. Here we go again.
Old 10-12-2009, 01:57 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

UPDATE!! UPDATE!! UPDATE!! UPDATE!! UPDATE!! UPDATE!!
Old 10-12-2009, 02:01 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

scott2511 is a n00b

Hey there...I have been waiting patiently (somewhat) for the new release, but in the meantime, had a question on the 9/20 release. I have searched a ton for both of these errors, but no one else has posted anything, so either people aren't seeing the same issues, or my searching abilities are a bit suspect.

I have since reverted to the 9/06 release, as these issues don't show up. The issues are as follows.

- Wifi will not start up. I have tried through the normal Wifi links, and through the Wifi Internet Sharing link, and nothing. I have flashed back to a stock rom, and then back to the 9/20 ROM several times, and the same error occurs. Anyone have any ideas?

- Camera image on screen is upside down. I swear I saw this on an old Moto Q, but can't remember what the issue was. Regardless, same as above, I have tried a lot of things, and still this issue shows up.

FYI, I have an HTC Touch Diamond, and the issues I am describing occur after flashing, and before any customizations, or applications being added.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Scott
Old 10-12-2009, 02:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

pmoreau is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott2511 View Post
Hey there...I have been waiting patiently (somewhat) for the new release, but in the meantime, had a question on the 9/20 release. I have searched a ton for both of these errors, but no one else has posted anything, so either people aren't seeing the same issues, or my searching abilities are a bit suspect.

I have since reverted to the 9/06 release, as these issues don't show up. The issues are as follows.

- Wifi will not start up. I have tried through the normal Wifi links, and through the Wifi Internet Sharing link, and nothing. I have flashed back to a stock rom, and then back to the 9/20 ROM several times, and the same error occurs. Anyone have any ideas?

- Camera image on screen is upside down. I swear I saw this on an old Moto Q, but can't remember what the issue was. Regardless, same as above, I have tried a lot of things, and still this issue shows up.

FYI, I have an HTC Touch Diamond, and the issues I am describing occur after flashing, and before any customizations, or applications being added.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Scott
I have not seen either of these. I use the internet sharing with WiFi and it has started every time. Also, when started to use my phone on WiFi it's has found my WiFi at home and at work every time.

Camera has been good also...
Dunno....
Old 10-12-2009, 02:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

scott2511 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmoreau View Post
I have not seen either of these. I use the internet sharing with WiFi and it has started every time. Also, when started to use my phone on WiFi it's has found my WiFi at home and at work every time.

Camera has been good also...
Dunno....
Yeah...it is a weird one, especially since I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere else. Wifi works great on the 9/06 ROM too which is weird...
Old 10-12-2009, 02:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

ProfEngr is a n00b

Has anyone had trouble with TF3D weather not being able to connect? Seems mine will only take an update about every 24hrs since last week.

Is there a way to get weather on the Titanium(?) screen? That way I can unload the resource hog known as TF3D.
Old 10-12-2009, 02:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

Vertech is becoming a great contributor

I am having the same problem as ProfEngr, I cant update weather inside, outside or off of wifi. Its really starting to get to me lol. I am running the 9/20 Genesis ROM.
Old 10-12-2009, 02:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by el1nc0mparabl3 View Post
hey NGR is there any posibility that you would make a rom with the new wm 6.5.1?
I don't think he actively reads this thread anymore since he's moved on beyond the TP. He really does make some of the best ROMS out there, but considering that the TP is one of the last of all his ROM updates... I think we can see the writing on the wall.
Old 10-12-2009, 02:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

digiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

By far one of the best ROMs here too.... I've tried many others out there but little issues with the other ROMs makes me flash back in a heart beat. The one I see the most is with ICS, many ROMs don't let you change the ICS off of "Phone as Modem'. Big one there if you are tethering without PAM on your plan!!
Old 10-12-2009, 02:50 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro with custom ROMs'
Carrier: Sprint for the service & PPCGeeks for the device

meanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by x10guy View Post
I don't think he actively reads this thread anymore since he's moved on beyond the TP. He really does make some of the best ROMS out there, but considering that the TP is one of the last of all his ROM updates... I think we can see the writing on the wall.
I concur, the writing on the wall is loud and clear. Thats why I am patiently waiting for this latest update and then I'm not sure if there will be another. there are too many other devices out that are forcing the TP to the curb

P
ressing
will get you far, so PLEASE press it often!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro