PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2009, 07:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by purian23 View Post
Wp? Also which clock are you using ?
WP = wallpaper

here is the clock

~John
Attached Files
File Type: cab Black_Flip_Clock_CFC.cab (33.3 KB, 14 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-01-2009, 07:41 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: METROPCS

AZRAK_SIMON is a n00b
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Hi, I'm not that expert in this whole tweak world and I'm looking for some help and input in this issue...

Here is an image of Home screen in this manila!
WALLPAPER.jpg

Is there any way to remove that image from this rom... I mean.. Its cool but I'm changing it to a panoramic background and it keeps appearing over and over....

Is it a file, part of manila or just something that came with the rom????

tried every single cab that I found and no luck removing it!!!

If anyone can help me I'll appreciate it!!! thanks
Old 09-01-2009, 07:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

mashedpotato is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by carzev View Post
Thanks for the help. 2 more questions: I installed S2U2, but I already have the lock function on the ROM going. Now when I turn on my phone I go through to unlock screens. I am unable to turn off the ROM lock function. How do I do this? My second question is regarding the internet tab. Can I get ris of the preconfigured short cuts on this screen ie. bing, beejive, etc?
Go through the lock process in landscape mode. There's a button to the right of the numeric keys which doesn't appear when you're in portrait mode.
Old 09-01-2009, 07:45 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint TP; XV6900 before; XV6700 first
Carrier: was Verizon, now saving on Sprint

fredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRAK_SIMON View Post
Hi, I'm not that expert in this whole tweak world and I'm looking for some help and input in this issue...

Here is an image of Home screen in this manila!
Attachment 40793

Is there any way to remove that image from this rom... I mean.. Its cool but I'm changing it to a panoramic background and it keeps appearing over and over....

Is it a file, part of manila or just something that came with the rom????

tried every single cab that I found and no luck removing it!!!

If anyone can help me I'll appreciate it!!! thanks
have you tried going to settings in manila and selecting wallpaper? That should let you pick what image file you want. If you're want to use the panoramic background, I think there is a cab to install or files to be copied over to the windows directory that I saw on xda.
Old 09-01-2009, 07:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: METROPCS

AZRAK_SIMON is a n00b

I got the panoramic manila but that image from energy rom does not go away!, I'm able to change fonts, colors, icons, taskbar and wallpaper but that image keeps appearing!!!
Old 09-01-2009, 07:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
WP = wallpaper

here is the clock

~John
Thanks , and WP, Duh lol.. wp image is stored right there in your photo album, I believe its there everytime I flash, I'm sure you know this, but its probably a cab upon bootup.
Old 09-01-2009, 08:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by purian23 View Post
wp image is stored right there in your photo album, I believe its there everytime I flash,
That's not the same image, that one has the holes in it.

~John
Old 09-01-2009, 08:06 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Are you setting the wallpaper in the today screen or Manila?
Use Manila in settings tab.
Select default wallpaper for current theme.
That should remove any wallpaper running on your panoramic.
Old 09-01-2009, 08:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
That's not the same image, that one has the holes in it.

~John
Correct Again !
Old 09-01-2009, 08:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

J.T. is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by carzev View Post
Thanks for putting up with me. After I activated the lock by pushing on the icon originally and setting up my password, when I tap on the icon to turn it off it won't open and just locks my phone now. Just like tapping on lock in the lower left corner.
Now that I'm having the same problem I'm wondering if maybe there's a back way into that lock settings menu. I'm trying a bunch of stuff. Anyone who has played in the registry know of something that might help?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro