PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2009, 11:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Vertech is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

What is being modified to remove the Call History from the main screen? I have searched and cant find the newest mod to remove it. I kinda miss it from my 8-1 build.

Oh I also wanted to know if anybody has WorldCard Mobile out there. Was there a reason it was removed?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-13-2009, 11:03 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Talking about going back to Flash Stock before a new Custom or not.

It's a Hard Rule or not...I really don't know.

The electronic word have many oculted misterys for the Human Thought.
For sure many of the participants in this post trying to follow the insturctions: flash to the stock and then flash to the custom and hard reset and some times work well and anothers really not.
I followed many times with diferents results.

Why I am telling this? Because if we make and survey to people than followed the last steps some one of them have had diferent results with the same device type like the TP(like an exaample).

I read many of them used this steps and they posted having bugs in diferent way.
Others never used to follow this instuctios and have significants result with out bugs!!!!
But some times not...

I made it many times with this Rom some times two times a day like when our chef cooked two Roms in the same day!!! Some times followed this steps and some times not and the most of them I always have to had only fixed the regulars bugs offerd in this thread.

Many times with others Rom's testing Lumos and looking diferent results.
And in many of this I went from Aurora directly to flash the others and only had the regular bugs mentioned in he's threads.

So who have the reason???

AskWhy forgive me if I taked your significants words but this though it's very applicable talking about hard human rules or physics caprices.

You don't need to take my word for it though, the laws of physics say it will work if you give it the opportunity -- it's quantifiable and repeatable -- so try it and if it doesn't work for you, beef with the Universe for bending the laws of physics in your neck of the woods, not people in this thread. Nobody in this thread has the power to bend the laws of physics, well, except maybe NRGZ28, but I think he uses that power exclusively for making uber ROMs.
Old 08-13-2009, 11:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

fdroms is becoming a great contributor

Does anyone have the same issue I am having with the custom task bar? The new voicemail icon does not appear, only the old standard white icon. All the rest are fine, just this one icon.
Old 08-13-2009, 11:34 AM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

To put the hard reset issue to rest, hopefully...everyone is welcome to follow whatever procedures work for them with regard to regular "day to day" flashing. It's your device.

However, IF you experience lock ups on your device that force a hard reset [like, you go to soft reset and it hard resets], flash to the Stock ROM, hard reset, flash custom ROM, hard reset again. ...that WILL fix your problem.

If you haven't experienced this issue, there's no need to comment on whether or not you believe it will work. The only benefit to the community with regard to this advice is whether you were experiencing this issue, tried the aforementioned method, and it DIDN'T work to resolve your issue.

[how did this even become a topic?! sorry to keep it going in an attempt to end it...I should know better]

That said - new guide is up in my sig for the "afternoon" version of 8/11 - no real changes, I just linked in more cabs and listed a few more fixes and working mods. If you're new to Energy ROM, give it a brief read.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-13-2009, 11:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

Tuffgong4 is keeping up the good workTuffgong4 is keeping up the good work

If I use the same Chef's rom over and over again I never hard reset after a flash unless there is a major change in the main components of the rom. If I switch Chefs then I hard reset.

I've only flashed back to stock once and that was because my phone wouldn't turn on 3 days after my most recent flash.

To each their own. I don't have the time to sit and hard reset and flash to stock and do tons of things in between flashes...my phone just always works *as I jinx myself and will brick my phone the next time I flash*
Old 08-13-2009, 11:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro/PsykiRom

dboogie2288 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to dboogie2288 Send a message via Yahoo to dboogie2288 Send a message via Skype™ to dboogie2288

Hey...anyone have a build of the Tachi Dialer that nrgz is using in the standard rom????? CMYXs isnt working right unfortunately. I need it to install on top of my titanium install....
Old 08-13-2009, 12:18 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ds48124 is a n00b

My phone keeps freezing and when I push the reset button to reset it ends up doing a hard reset and I lose everything. Its only happened with this ROM and I'm really liking what this ROM offers so I want to stick with it. Any ideas on whats up?
Old 08-13-2009, 12:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

cmgj is keeping up the good workcmgj is keeping up the good work

Anyone installed a VPN client??? Which one?

If I Helped you, Press Thanks!-------------|
Old 08-13-2009, 12:24 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds48124 View Post
My phone keeps freezing and when I push the reset button to reset it ends up doing a hard reset and I lose everything. Its only happened with this ROM and I'm really liking what this ROM offers so I want to stick with it. Any ideas on whats up?
Dude...for real? Read maybe three posts up and you'll find the solution. Flash to a Stock ROM, hard reset, Flash back to the Energy ROM, then one final hard reset. It will work...let me know if it doesn't fix the problem. Rock on.
Old 08-13-2009, 12:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

badwolf is keeping up the good workbadwolf is keeping up the good workbadwolf is keeping up the good work

i use realvnc viewer...
any fix to reply all in email the old method does not work?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro