PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2009, 02:11 PM
brushrop03

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 29th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by askwhy View Post
Right on...we sure don't all have to like and use the same stuff (it's not like we're iPhone users...sorry couldn't resist).

@ Everyone - You could try setting up a Mortscript to copy all your favorite shortcuts to the start menu root, or go a bit further and do it all up in Sashimi. Have the shortcuts you don't want moved, copy in the ones you want, set the rank in the registry so they are in order, and assign any custom icons (also a regedit). If anyone wants some help doing this I could probably type something small and specific up...and there are plenty of more involved Sashimi guides out there as well.
Haha...silly Iphoners

That sashimi help would be great! i can only do so much with that
Old 07-30-2009, 02:19 PM
ThreeFaces

ATTENTION ENERGY NOOBS...the time is now.

I just updated my sig with the latest install/customization walk through for this new 7/29 build.

Some changes:
--how to get your white flip clock back on the home screen
--added reg edit fix for "ring and vibrate", if you're having that issue - thanks XZACHTI
--reassigning softkeys
--more on facebook integration

Below is an old cab for the Sprint White Flip Clock I found that is referenced but not yet linked into the guide. ...again, for folks looking to get their white flip clock back.

...and a screen shot. You know, I REALLY like when the wallpaper is stretched out. I'm not big into color
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (88.7 KB, 79 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Sprint2FlipClock.zip (59.0 KB, 37 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-30-2009, 02:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
Sprint White Flip Clock
Lots of great stuff in your guides -- keep it up! In your guide you mention that the Sprint White Flip clock cab will revert your Home tab to the previous style with always visible call history -- You might want to also include a link to the other White Clock cab which doesn't change the Home tab back to the old style in case people want a little of both worlds...I am using that one right now and the only thing it changes is the clock, no layout changes.
Old 07-30-2009, 02:37 PM
brushrop03

Quote:
ATTENTION ENERGY NOOBS...the time is now.

I just updated my sig with the latest install/customization walk through for this new 7/29 build.

Some changes:
--how to get your white flip clock back on the home screen
--added reg edit fix for "ring and vibrate", if you're having that issue - thanks XZACHTI
--reassigning softkeys
--more on facebook integration

Below is an old cab for the Sprint White Flip Clock I found that is referenced but not yet linked into the guide. ...again, for folks looking to get their white flip clock back.

...and a screen shot. You know, I REALLY like when the wallpaper is stretched out. I'm not big into color
FYI: There's no account manager there anymore
Old 07-30-2009, 02:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKKG View Post
NRGZ28

I think this ROM can be improved if you cut down on all the clutter and the many subfolders in the start menu.

Only 4 subfolders are needed, Games, Office Mobile, Settings, and MISC and put various subfolders inside the MISC. Put all the important frequently used stuff in the main program section and the rarely used stuff in the MISC folder. Just keep it simple.

The main programs that should be included in the main should be:

Internet Explorer, File Explorer, Camera, Album, Opera, Google Maps, Comm Manager, You Tube, Contacts, Notes, Windows Media.

Those are probably the most common things people use. I personally prefer the regular File Explorer over Total Commander, and I always move TC to the Misc folder.

Other than those, your ROMS are very good. Just take your time and make them as stable as possible and everything should be good. Thanks!
I got to admit I agree with the other guys I like it the was it is. IF anything I would just add a Misc folder for me to throw crap that doesn't belong anywhere else (which I can do myself). Just so show how different people are I never ever use "File Explore" I can't stand it. Bottom line is its NRGZ28 ROM he makes it mainly for himself and the way he likes it. We just happen to have the same taste.

If you want to make it different use "restart" you can move and change icons as you wish, that's what I would do if I was you. To each there own its what make us human.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-30-2009, 02:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Known bug...no known fixes...yet.
Hi I always keep you new instruccions Thank's.

I really like the Pimp but in three times I had to make hard reset because many times apper the advice with this words.

Problem SSMaHo Auto Star Failed.

May you please help me with this?
Old 07-30-2009, 02:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

Vertech is becoming a great contributor

I am having an issue with the 29th release. The start menu is very dim when its turned on. the soft keys on the same screen are fine as well as the task bar.

Anybody else know about this and how to fix it perhaps? I have tried all the brightness controls and nothing seems to work.

Oh BTW This rom kicks freaking a$$
Old 07-30-2009, 03:02 PM
ThreeFaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by askwhy View Post
Lots of great stuff in your guides -- keep it up! In your guide you mention that the Sprint White Flip clock cab will revert your Home tab to the previous style with always visible call history -- You might want to also include a link to the other White Clock cab which doesn't change the Home tab back to the old style in case people want a little of both worlds...I am using that one right now and the only thing it changes is the clock, no layout changes.
THANK YOU...I was actually looking for this instead of the one I referenced. This makes it much easier.

I'm going to add this one into the guide.

Quote:
FYI: There's no account manager there anymore
When you say "Account Manager" do you mean the one that controls your facebook and youtube login? ...or for email? I just realized I didn't configure my email accounts before I posted the guide and the set up uses the pop settings for multiple hotmail accounts now...which is kinda cool. I mean, I'm into it either way.

...the guide in my sig is now updated. Thank you both! [presses thanks and thanks]
Old 07-30-2009, 03:12 PM
ThreeFaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
Hi I always keep you new instruccions Thank's.

I really like the Pimp but in three times I had to make hard reset because many times apper the advice with this words.

Problem SSMaHo Auto Star Failed.

May you please help me with this?
I can try.

I don't have the Pimp package installed...I actually use a theme pack set up by Psyki [also referenced in the guide].

Usually I get the SSMaHo error when there is a problem with the G-Alarm to World Clock cab. If I see that error, I usually soft reset and things are ok.

Did you happen to install the World Clock GAlarm cab?
Old 07-30-2009, 03:30 PM
brushrop03

Quote:

When you say "Account Manager" do you mean the one that controls your facebook and youtube login? ...or for email? I just realized I didn't configure my email accounts before I posted the guide and the set up uses the pop settings for multiple hotmail accounts now...which is kinda cool. I mean, I'm into it either way.

[presses thanks and thanks]
I was referring to the Account Manager that's suppose to be in Start > Settings > Connections

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro