PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2009, 04:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 22nd ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by allamerican2302 View Post
I clicked the thanks button but i just wanna say it personaly

THANK YOU

I love USCC and there plans and prices

been a long time customer

just the pic mail that sucks
Thanks, Same here, not alot of support for USCC, but feel free to pm if you need help USCC related
Old 07-22-2009, 04:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

socalz71 is keeping up the good worksocalz71 is keeping up the good work

awitt. I am not having the problem you described. Mine seems to be working fine. Have you tried reflashing or performing a hard reset after the initial install?

Sorry cant help you more
Old 07-22-2009, 04:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2
Carrier: USSC

allamerican2302 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by murducky View Post
Thanks, Same here, not alot of support for USCC, but feel free to pm if you need help USCC related

Thanx alot bro

one more tiny prob im havin

when i try 2 send a pic

it says error: Originator Address Not Found

What do i do?
Old 07-22-2009, 04:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

lloway21 is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to lloway21

cmylxgo: Is is possible that you could make me purple theme type thingy instead of the blue that shows when you highlight things ??? Also, isn't there a cab for the old winmo load icon(the four dots) ??? I'D ALSO LIKE TO SAY THAT I PRETTY MUCH DOWNLOAD EVERYTHING YOU POST !!! YOU ARE AMAZING !!! YOU SHOULD POST EVERYTHING YOU EVER CREATED IN ONE PLACE !!!
Old 07-22-2009, 04:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

steb0ne is becoming a great contributor

Anyone else having a problem with music stopping while playing in the TouchFlo player?
Old 07-22-2009, 04:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

kkryter is a n00b

First off, great stuff here, loving the Energy ROMs and appreciate all of the hard work that goes into them! With that obligatory ( and well deserved ) thanks out of the way, I do have one problem that I've found and was hoping somebody might be able to help me out with. One of the first things that I usually do after installing a new ROM is to install the "background on all tabs" cab for TF3D, link to this is as follows :

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=487192

Given how pretty this makes the phone I wouldn't doubt that this is a pretty commonly installed program. Unfortunately, with this latest ROM version ( 7/22 ) it is now seemingly causing a problem that messes up the animation with both the default TF3D flip clock that came with this ROM and two others that I tried as well. It worked on the prior Energy ROMs, and as soon as I removed it the clocks function correctly again. I did some looking around and have found others who have reported the problem as well in the above linked post, but found no solutions. Any ideas as to why this no longer works right and how to fix it? Thanks!
Old 07-22-2009, 04:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by allamerican2302 View Post
Thanx alot bro

one more tiny prob im havin

when i try 2 send a pic

it says error: Originator Address Not Found

What do i do?
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6danl View Post
Picture Mail Remover. Arcsoft MMS Download the Picture Mail Remover and the Arcsoft MMS cab and install each one with a soft reset in between each installation. This will make your MMS work properly.
Then do:
Quote:
YUP but you have to uninstall the MMS that comes with this ROM and install JD's, see http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=4792

USCC MMS Settings:
server name
uscc

gateway
blank

port number

Server address
http://mmsc1.uscc.net/mmsc/MMS

connect via
NETWORK

sendlimt

Or just push this reg file (only after you have installed JD's MMS, soft rest, go to MMS Options make sure USCC is default and remove all other servers listed.
After you push the reg do a soft reset. then dial *288 then try to send a MMS should work

Last edited by murducky; 07-22-2009 at 06:45 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-22-2009, 04:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTP TP
Carrier: VZW

tlower is a n00b

Quote:
Start > System > Messaging > SMS / MMS > Menu > MMS Options.. (at the bottom of the menu > Server

Did you install JD Arcosft then soft reset ?
Found it...entered settings, didn't work. My guess is that it was the wrong settings.

If someone could verify the settings for verizon sms/mms I would appreciate it. Thanks
Old 07-22-2009, 04:39 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkryter View Post
First off, great stuff here, loving the Energy ROMs and appreciate all of the hard work that goes into them! With that obligatory ( and well deserved ) thanks out of the way, I do have one problem that I've found and was hoping somebody might be able to help me out with. One of the first things that I usually do after installing a new ROM is to install the "background on all tabs" cab for TF3D, link to this is as follows :

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=487192

Given how pretty this makes the phone I wouldn't doubt that this is a pretty commonly installed program. Unfortunately, with this latest ROM version ( 7/22 ) it is now seemingly causing a problem that messes up the animation with both the default TF3D flip clock that came with this ROM and two others that I tried as well. It worked on the prior Energy ROMs, and as soon as I removed it the clocks function correctly again. I did some looking around and have found others who have reported the problem as well in the above linked post, but found no solutions. Any ideas as to why this no longer works right and how to fix it? Thanks!
It's not the ROM, it's the customization to the home screen...where the date and alarm are moved to the top of the clock. This breaks the flipping animation. When you apply background on all pages, are you also seeing the aforementioned change to the home screen? ...then, when you remove the cab, does the home screen revert back to where the date and alarm info are below the clock, which would seemingly restore the flipping animation?

Last edited by ThreeFaces; 07-22-2009 at 04:43 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-22-2009, 04:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlower View Post
Found it...entered settings, didn't work. My guess is that it was the wrong settings.

If someone could verify the settings for verizon sms/mms I would appreciate it. Thanks
Yes my settings are for USCC. for VZR Setting go here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=827

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefightergmo View Post
I apologize - In my frustrations i wrote .37 and i used .35 ( from the VZW HSPL Package.zip)

Turns out to be a VZW Network Coverage Area issue we are having around here.. many of my VZW friends are having the same issues.. so im not going to say its the ROM or the phone.

One thing i did notice is that the MMS needs to be updated for the VZW TP. I am using MightyRom6 7.18.09 Release and it didnt have the adequate MMS Program to send/receive pix/videos. I found this revision of Arcsoft MMS for Verizon and it seems to be working just fine.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro